• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops [Xbox One BC] |OT| https://youtu.be/pAgnJDJN4VA

WTF?!

giphy.gif

madjackal

Anyone one else having XBL connection issues since launch? I load up the game, and it either gives me error code 8015190E or it just straight up freezes and sends me back to the XB1 dash. Sometimes it lets me sign in and I can play a few matches but it always disconnects me sooner or later. Its only an issue for me with BLOPs all my other BC games work fine. I've tried deleting and redownloading my 360 profile, same result. XBL works fine on my XB1 games as well, never had an issue. I'm playing the game on my internal HD and it's a disc version if that makes any difference. Any help would be appreciated!

Hip Hop

Played for HOURS tonight with no issues..

Then this asshat. Thankfully I didn't join the game.

Everyone please report "Something Gamer".

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...562&authkey=!AFM2yCvRk69CQs8&ithint=video,mp4

Unlimited mortars from heaven.

Well, they finally did it.

Black Ops was clean for years. Black Ops 2 as well, don't know how it's doing now on consoles. They were among the best in secured Call of Duty games when it came to hackers.

Nokterian

Had one issue last night started it up and i needed to login on my 360 account again but tonight i didn't have that problem,anyone else playing with headset? Using Hyperx here and works pretty well. I had a hdmi switch and i noticed the gameplay was not on par so it did some stuff and now i am connected directly to my tv works flawless now.

If anyone wants to add me you can would be cool to play in a party and dominate everything.

PSYGN

Everything about the game was perfect cept for 2 flaws. Second Chance perk and Ghost perk.

Ghost is OP but at the same time, 3 kills for UAV or 2 with hardline is too low so I'm glad it exists when players are just spamming UAV.

Storm360

Black Ops was clean for years. Black Ops 2 as well, don't know how it's doing now on consoles. They were among the best in secured Call of Duty games when it came to hackers.

I don't think this counts since it's a glitch apparently (read on the other website?)

Black Ops 2 on PS3 is still pretty clean, although I did get dumped in a game yesterday which seemed to be prop hunt?

I don't think this counts since it's a glitch apparently (read on the other website?)

Black Ops 2 on PS3 is still pretty clean, although I did get dumped in a game yesterday which seemed to be prop hunt?

I think glitch abusing still counts as cheating though, right?

I saw a video of this (unlimited mortars and nova gas) that was made back in 2013. Yikes. I guess they don't bother patching old games anymore :\

Wonder if Backwards compatibility will change that?

ohlawd

walked into my first hacked lobby. unlimited mortars on Nuketown Domination. leave the best game mode alone ffs

Yeah it's annoying for sure. I usually take a peek before I join a game mid match to see if any shenanigans are going on.

Despite the assholes.. It's really really fun. I'd forgotten how much I liked the simplicity. I remembering thinking exactly that when I compared it to MW2.. And now when I compare it everything since (Even BO2 to some extent).

Would be amazing if they could push out a small patch fixing those glitches.

ResoRai

Throughout the match he did die a few times, but it was only with headshots. I don't know how or why but body hits didn't seem to register any damage.

I looked at his combat record after the fact and it seemed pretty suspicious. Like I said before, this was the only one I thought to capture, but it had gone on the entire round.

Yeah that doesn't look right lol. Will report him.
Does anyone know if there's a way to report people with video evidence?

On another note I need to play this some more, had a ton of fun. Haven't played it since Overwatch came out. Haven't played anything else since Overwatch came out....

I think I may be addicted to Overwatch.... And I think I'm ok with that.

kuYuri

I still hop on Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360 every couple of weeks or so. The game is hack free from my experience. Same with MW3.

Pretty much from MW3 and up, I know the games have been safe from hackers.

RedRum

Banned
If MW2 ever comes to BC, the hack fest experience will be legendary. I have had fun in BOs so far with very very very few hacks in the games that I've played.

gossi

I've only seen one hacked custom game so far (idiotically I accepted an invite from a random - do not make my mistake). Seen nothing dodgy in matchmaking so far.

Verfault

So I bought the Black ops 1 and 2 bundle for 360 from Wal-mart the other day and it came with a code for the First Strike map pack. Well I already own all of the Black ops 1 map packs so I have a code to give away. I guess the first person who asks for it can have it? (Ive never done a giveaway thing so I dont know how most people do it haha.) This map pack does work with Xbox one.

etta

my hard graphic balls
So I bought the Black ops 1 and 2 bundle for 360 from Wal-mart the other day and it came with a code for the First Strike map pack. Well I already own all of the Black ops 1 map packs so I have a code to give away. I guess the first person who asks for it can have it? (Ive never done a giveaway thing so I dont know how most people do it haha.) This map pack does work with Xbox one.
Ooh ooh ooh can I has it if you hadn't already given it away?

First prestige on Xbox one.. I forgot how hard it is to go back to level 1 with nothing!

Still seems to be 30,000-55,000 people on in the evening / late night west coast. No issues with wait times or hacked games.

First prestige on Xbox one.. I forgot how hard it is to go back to level 1 with nothing!

Still seems to be 30,000-55,000 people on in the evening / late night west coast. No issues with wait times or hacked games.

Actually I think that I'm going to past the prestige option now, like you said I can't get back to level 0 and with all the current games I can't put a lot of time on BO to prestige every level

I think I played this all day yesterday. Up to level 30 or so now.

MAN
this game is so much fun.

During the day there were between 30k-40k players.

Tuesday night (11PM Pacific) it dropped to around 12K, and I was having some issues getting a good Domination game going, but that was partly due to me not wanting to be no stacked teams/bad maps/etc.

Ran into another hack. The invisible asshole! Usually runs around with a sniper rifle.. and no one can see him. Not sure if he can be killed or not (perks, mines, etc).

Otherwise I usually just dual report (in BO and Xbox360) and then quit and move along.

Playing BO on a 65" 4K TV looks goooood. It's not jaw dropping or anything, but its way more than serviceable, especially for a 6-year old game.

I'm such a claymore dick: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/NSA/video/18163392

Finally got a few buddies to jump back into this with me. Tons of fun using the XB1 party system and playing together in a 360 game.

The population has dropped back down a lot though. You're ok if you're looking for Team Deathmatch or Search & Destroy, but there were only 30-40 people in the headquarters section, and 600-so in Domination. Granted, this was at 10PM (s)Pacific time.

Such fun though, BO1 is the best COD for me personally. I felt it took all the good stuff I liked about MW & MW2 and removed all the crap I didn't like in MW2.

Only wish it had dedicated servers, as the P2P hosting kind of sucks.

etta

my hard graphic balls
So, uhhh..., did they patch the game to remove the input lag? My aim feels on point now and I had to download a 700MB patch a few days ago.

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
Anyone else having trouble connecting to multiplayer or zombies?

Says the server is not available at this time.

Top Bottom