• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts cast revealed by posters

LQX

zMJuSnt.jpg

I was looking at that and thinking, wow that guy has some perfect fucking finger nails.

The British SAS team from COD4 and MW2 was alright (mainly Captain Price):

The Black Ops 1 team was pretty cool too:

Every other Call of Duty game has had unmemorable protagonists IMO, even by COD standards. The worst offender is MW3... they shat on everything that made the characters from the first 2 MW games semi interesting, and I don't even remember any of the new characters. The villain was ass too, all of that build up for nothing.

It doesn't really matter though, I'll beat the campaign once and never play it again.

edit: how can I forget the greatest COD protagonist of all time, fucking Reznov.
Reznov.jpg

Come to think of it, World at War had decent characters too. but I'm done talking about characters from fucking COD games, hahahah

kuYuri

The British SAS team from COD4 and MW2 and MW3 was alright:

The Black Ops 1 team was pretty cool too:

Every other Call of Duty game has had unmemorable protagonists IMO, even by COD standards. The worst offender is MW3... they shat on everything that made the characters from the first 2 MW games semi interesting, and I don't even remember any of the new characters.

Fixed. You do realize Price and Soap were in MW3, right?

At first I thought his thumb was too white for a black guy and people were suggesting a photoshop with the whole "it's the same guy look at his lips" part. Then I figured that there's nothing wrong with a soldier cutting his nails and keeping them clean - soldiering is also about morale, neatness, tidiness, instead of just dudebroing and tangodowning while checking your six.

Fixed. You do realize Price and Soap were in MW3, right?

yeah, but the new characters around them sucked. they didn't have good supporting characters, and they were barely in the game (at least compared to MW1 and 2). the game seemed like it centered on the characters around them and on the American army more, they didn't seem like the main guys anymore.

the only thing that I thought was cool was that the commander of one of the missions was the MacMillan dude from COD4 that Price worked with.

kuYuri

yeah, but the new characters around them sucked. they didn't have good supporting characters, and they were barely in the game (at least compared to MW1 and 2). the game seemed like it centered on the characters around them and on the American army more, they didn't seem like the main guys anymore.

the only thing that I thought was cool was that the commander of one of the missions was the MacMillan dude from COD4 that Price worked with.

Actually, there are more levels where you play as TF141, 6 as Delta Force versus 8 as TF141.

The other American characters are just boring all around compared to the British characters in all the games.

Top Bottom