• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts sneek peeke

I know you guys will dig a game just with wireframes on the models.

i9ogHZ3w4G9s3.gif
I like that :O

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I think that looks kind of amazing. Is it bad that I think the wireframe looks better than the actual game itself? Okay, maybe exaggerating a little bit. Shadow Fall looks pretty amazing, but still...

We need a game that has a Matrix-like art-style.

Makoto

I don't mean to jump to conclusions based on an unfinished game from a Vine clip, but that dude laying down prone is in the exact same position as every other CoD that came before it?
It's almost as if... wait for it... this game is based on military things

Deadbeat

Banned
I mean I was pretty lukewarm on the BF4 demo too, but what part of that sneak peak so much as hints at anything remotely interesting?
Nothing. Im just more excited for cod reveals than battlefield ones. Dice is all hell bent on making shitty singleplayer components with mutliplayer that is slowly approach cod levels of gameplay. Instead of doing their own thing they want to copy the king. Im not interested in followers, Im interested in leaders.

iMax

I mean I was pretty lukewarm on the BF4 demo too, but what part of that sneak peak so much as hints at anything remotely interesting?

Nothing in particular. I'd say it's more because of the trailer, this, and the rumours combined, along with the next-generation promises.

I get the impression that this game is going to be a whole lot more intimate than the bombastic Modern Warfare and Black Ops games. Give me a game full of All Ghillied Up class missions, and I'll be more than satisfied.

iMax

Same. Just really couldn't get into Battlefield 3, no matter how good looking it was.

I played the crap out of Bad Company 2 and 1943. Battlefield 3 just felt like a poor COD imitation, personally. They ditched all the great bits of Bad Company and replaced them with mediocre bits of COD.

PFD

The 257th millisecond of the sneak peak got me pretty hyped up, though it kind of dragged on after the 650th millisecond.

Top Bottom