• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: WWII - Multiplayer Trailer

SexyFish

Banned
I'm actually really put off by that trailer...

That took glorifying and fetishizing war to a new level that I didn't enjoy :/

giphy.gif

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Is the PC going to get split screen multiplayer this time? Or even the consoles? I can't find a whisper of information about it anywhere.

Because all y'all lose your minds when there is not some game on screen for more than 5 seconds, they are now scared to have people speak on stage and explain shit or make announcements.

This "games, games, games" narrative actually led to way more boring conferences. Its basically just a bunch of trailers. Might as well watch a playlist on Youtube.

I want the old conferences back, with awkwardness, shitty slides, boring speeches by execs from different departments about stuff nobody cares about.
MS actually kinda did a somewhat decent job with a real life car on stage and the guy who shouted.

Button

Banned
Because all y'all lose your minds when there is not some game on screen for more than 5 seconds, they are now scared to have people speak on stage and explain shit or make announcements.

This "games, games, games" narrative actually led to way more boring conferences. Its basically just a bunch of trailers. Might as well watch a playlist on Youtube.

I want the old conferences back, with awkwardness, shitty slides, boring speeches by execs from different departments about stuff nobody cares about.
MS actually kinda did a somewhat decent job with a real life car on stage and the guy who shouted.

I agree.

a916

The whole trailer focused on shooting people (as dumb as it sounds...) whereas the campaign stuff is more bombastic and event driven. So it felt like a MP trailer to me.

The charm of those dumb presentations were great. Made for memorable moments both good and bad.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Some maps that they "kinda open up a little bit".

Didn't sound too confident to describe them as big.

Top Bottom