• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: WWII (PC/PS4/XB1, Nov 3) Info: Campaign, Zombies, MP, Trailer, More

Daffy Duck

Still no details on what comes with the season pass? Looking at the older games, they always said something along the lines of will come with four map packs etc. This one says nothing.

I wonder if they are moving to all maps being free like all other shooters now? Then season pass is what, extra crate loot like IW?

I imagine it will be like IW where you get base gun variants of weapons when they are released.

Maps will never be free in CoD.

Quick question, anyone receive codes for the beta yet?

I pre-ordered on Amazon like months ago, and still haven't gotten a code. Dunno if its just me or not.

Haven't got mine from Amazon UK either.

Quick question, anyone receive codes for the beta yet?

I pre-ordered on Amazon like months ago, and still haven't gotten a code. Dunno if its just me or not.

They have added a new message to the product page which states codes will be sent out tomorrow (24th):

"PS4 First Beta: 25 August – 28 August (pre-order before 24 August and receive your code on 24 August, pre-order on 24 August and receive your code on 25 August)"

Top Bottom