• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can I return a PS5 slim to Walmart even though I used the included Spider-man 2 code?

as a kid, i rented MGS2 at blockbuster and swapped the disc with a MGS2 demo disc.
still feel bad.

also pirated 100000 songs, PC games, and console ROMs and didnt blink an eye.

0562839dfb7a1aeeb2706a2c0f9a9e5b.gif

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
The funniest part of this thread is seeing the posters who are personally affronted at the thought of their beloved Sony being defrauded, even on such a low level. I can't imagine this much hand-wringing if the poster was trying to return a Series X having used a bundled Forza download code. :messenger_grinning:

persecution complex©

demigod

The biggest reason I'm returning it and did is because it played PS4 games horribly. I tried 2 COD games from PS4 on the PS5 slim disc system. They ran with horrible FPS, guys freezing in the air when they jump, blacking out areas, colors coming in very slowly, shoot a guy with a whole 40 shots and doesn't die, it made no sense! It was horrible at BC play. The other thing was the frames were going 30 FPS and lower, sometimes it ran fine and fast, but than a sudden freeze of frames, it's fine, oh it froze, it's fine again, oh it froze, and it just kept doing that. It was horrible!
I believe you as much as I believe the dude that made a youtube video putting his slim in an enclosed environment and whining that the fan is loud.

Btw it’s Friday, why aren’t we LIVE yet?

//DEVIL//

The biggest reason I'm returning it and did is because it played PS4 games horribly. I tried 2 COD games from PS4 on the PS5 slim disc system. They ran with horrible FPS, guys freezing in the air when they jump, blacking out areas, colors coming in very slowly, shoot a guy with a whole 40 shots and doesn't die, it made no sense! It was horrible at BC play. The other thing was the frames were going 30 FPS and lower, sometimes it ran fine and fast, but than a sudden freeze of frames, it's fine, oh it froze, it's fine again, oh it froze, and it just kept doing that. It was horrible!
Lies You Are Lame GIF

Get Out Crash GIF by GritTV

your tag fits you.

Top Bottom