• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announces LOST PLANET 2 (360) - shock&awe imminent

Paracelsus

Angelus said:
Hopefully its exclusive. No better way to take true advantage of the machine than to exploit its power.

We've heard this tale lots of times, and a very few times it turned out to be correct. Especially since we're talking about Japanese developers dealing with the HD hardware.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
OOOO an announcement for an announcement. How exciting!

Monday: "Sorry guys, we know we promised you an announcement, but the fellows over in Redmond decided not to let us do it. Expect a real announcement soon."

Sounds familiar?

Rlan

Paracelsus said:
We've heard this tale lots of times, and a very few times it turned out to be correct. Especially since we're talking about Japanese developers dealing with the HD hardware.

Capcom have made it quite clear that making exclusives is very stupid. They're PS3 / 360 Multiplatform or Wii.

They've currently "run out" of digital download titles one Flock! finally gets released. They went through a monthly schedule of Commando 3, 1942: Joint Strike, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Age Of Booty and SSF2THDR. Hopefully they're thinking up something again for this year.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
My vote is for Lost Planet 2, though I have heard that Capcom wants to do a reboot of Strider. I think if they do a Strider reboot, it'll be a PSN/Arcade game like Rearmed. Nothing wrong with that.

_dementia said:
Mars Matrix is a Takumi property, not Capcom.

Would totally be awesome though.

Takumi has nothing better to do right now.
While they're at it Capcom could bring Psikyo back from the dead.

Oh and Battle Circuit XBLA already.

Dragon Quarter 2 as well.

Teknoman

_dementia said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109071

I think the meme was born then but I'm not 100% sure of it's origin.

skinnyrattler said:
Well, good news, losers. Capcom sent me my copy. Apparently, they special-made mine for the ultra-rare 8th copy. Final Diagnosis: Fricken sweet.

The true story is that Best Buy spent 1 1/2 weeks sending it to me. So it wasn't that hard. As well, for people still trying to get this game, there was another thread about Konami's website will send it to you. Get this game.

WOOT!

Guess by then it was intentional? Dont think a person would call the company one thing at the beginning of the near final post and then the correct name at the end of the same post.

pakkit

Banned
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Takumi has nothing better to do right now.
While they're at it Capcom could bring Psikyo back from the dead.

Oh and Battle Circuit XBLA already.

Dragon Quarter 2 as well.
Project Justice 2.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2.

Teknoman said:
Guess by then it was intentional? Dont think a person would call the company one thing at the beginning of the near final post and then the correct name at the end of the same post.
No, I'm pretty sure that's the origin. The best part of the thread is undoubtedly "mods plz ban this guy" though.

McLovin

I wish it was Mega Man Legends.. maybe its Dead Raising 2.. was it announced officially?

off-topic anyone know how to get 500pp for that challenge with that photographer? And any tips on when to save people? Its getting freaking annoying when some random mini boss pops up (the three convicts in the jeep) while I'm carrying some girl on my back and have two other guys following me :(

Top Bottom