• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom To Announce Two New Games At E3

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
One is probably Lost Planet 2 PS3. Let's be realistic here.

Devil May Cry 5, please. Or some kind of spinoff / franchise restart as Devils Never Cry or similar.

As for the second game, I don't know what to expect because I guess a new Onimusha game or even a new DMC game wouldn't be announced before TGS, I guess. Does anybody know when the first DMC games were first shown? The DMC4 teaser appeared at the 2005 Sony conference.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing MegaMan 10 :p

DMeisterJ said:
Devil May Cry 5 (obviously), and DMC Portable (or RE PSP).
Cancelled. RE Portable could be nice.

jts

...hate me...
Treasure_Island_art.jpg

256px-Number_2_in_light_blue_rounded_square.svg.png

smallish_motionplus.jpg

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I would love....

Onimusha 5
Mega Man Legends
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Mega Man X variant with traditional 2D with HD crisp backgrounds and characters.
Devil May Cry 5
Powerstone games on PSN/XBL

hmmmm I guess that's it

so did all the licensing problems with Capcom using Marvel characters get ironed out? Is that why we are talking about MvC3 all the sudden?

Varjet

beelzebozo said:
and don't frown. keep the faith, my friend. if nothing else, they'll wait ten or fifteen years then bring him back as a retro franchise, then run it into the ground with a more of the same sequel. the cycle repeats itself.
I'm still bitter that we got a medicore DS spin-off and an awful Smash clone instead of a proper third part. But as you said, maybe, someday...

Viewtiful Joe Thrii, the rail-puncher.
bild3.jpg

Resident Evil 6, set in ruins of Raccoon City w/nuclear fallout enhanced enemies (zombies, but more deadly and screwed up looking!)

Barakov

It looks like it's Strider 3 and Onimusha 5. Although I would love to be surprised by Breath of Fire 5.

inner-G

Banned
Their annual shareholder's report says there's an Onimusha movie in development, so I wouldn't assume a game would be very far off.

Chemo

One has to be Strider. Has to be. After two Bionic Commando revival titles, I fully expect a PSN/XBLA HD Strider remake (it'd be kind of cool if they did the NES game instead of the arcade game in this instance, too), and a PS3/360 retail release of a brand new Strider.

Other than that, I hope the other game is a PSN port of Dead Rising. :lol But I'd be really happy for you guys if you finally got Mega Man Legends 3 or Breath of Fire 6, too.

Matt_C

I expect Street Fighter IV for the Wii but what if there is Marvel Zombies vs Resident Evil? Imagine L4D meets DMC, now that would be a hoot.

Top Bottom