• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom: Unannounced titles using Panta Rhei engine coming; fierce NA competition

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope you're right and something is in the works but other devs have at least said they are looking into the situation while Capcom have just muttered "no plans" which is just shit of them and shows zero respect to their customers.

To be honest the whole affair has put me off a few companies including Microsoft, Codemasters and Capcom so it isn't just them.

Regardless of GFWL I also think the quality of their games is at an all time low, Lost Planet 3, RE6 and Remember Me were sub par and the only thing they have done in the last 12 months that I enjoyed was DmC.

As I said I hope they get themselves back in shape.

My guess is that the publishers currently staying silent on the GFWL issue -- either entirely (Capcom) or in part (Codemasters) -- won't say a word/further delineate their plans until Microsoft moves first, which, to take a stab in the dark, will be in 7 weeks (i.e. 3 months from the sunset date).

My guess is that the publishers currently staying silent on the GFWL issue -- either entirely (Capcom) or in part (Codemasters) -- won't say a word/further delineate their plans until Microsoft moves first, which, to take a stab in the dark, will be in 7 weeks (i.e. 3 months from the sunset date).

Fingers crossed you're right but I still think their PR sucks and their quality is dropping fast.

Top Bottom