• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM's Official E309 Line-Up: A Storm Is Coming!!!

Darkpen

Banned
sprocket said:
The Mystery Game could be anything... It could even be a boat!
sawtwm.jpg

jeremy1456

I have a weird feeling that the mystery game is revealed exclusively for the Xbox 360, and the other unannounced game is for Wii.

andthebeatgoeson

farnham said:
hopefully RE 5 Wii edition or a RE game with RE4 wiiedition controlls
Oh yeah...actually, I'm not sure if I would rebuy. They have to bump the turning speed to 'snazzy RE4Wii' speed and I might rebite.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
mystery game one - street fighter alpha 2 for psone on psn
mystery game two - street fighter alpha 3 for psone on psn

Cynar

qcf x2 said:
I'm gonna guess that one of these 3 will be announced, shown or strongly hinted at:

- A new Darkstalkers game
- 3rd Strike for XBLA/PSN
- Marvel vs Capcom 3

seriously hope you're right :D

jax (old)

Banned
looks good for the most part but nothing that makes me go OMGWTFBBQ.. yes, not even DeadRising 2.

But I'm sure I'll pick these up day 1 anyhow. I do like capcom's titles ALOT.

DINOCRISIS 4 BEATCHES!

Darkpen

Banned
Fuu said:
Really, why? Bionic Commando looks incredibly promising, and... thats all I can think of for western-developed Capcom games. Maybe he just feels sour after Konami's Silent Hill V :<

Jax said:
looks good for the most part but nothing that makes me go OMGWTFBBQ.. yes, not even DeadRising 2.

But I'm sure I'll pick these up day 1 anyhow. I do like capcom's titles ALOT.

DINOCRISIS 3 BEATCHES!
fixed

JDSN

Banned
Fuu said:

Dont know his reasons, but the western-published products that Capcom have made are lacking in certain areas that I expect Capcom games to excel, there are projects like Dead Rising 2 that will be under the microscope by the Japanese branch because they are pretty important, but stuff like Spyborgs and Dark Void arent, and it shows.

fernoca

With who (and how many) at Capcom I need to have sex with; in order to get at least a port in Xbox Live Arcade?

2ns41ol.jpg

ZeoVGM

Banned
Kintaro said:
No reason to be excited with this line up so far.

:lol :lol :lol

Anyway, I hope the two secret games are two of the following:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Dino Crisis 4 3
Onimusha 5
Mega Man X9 (with SNES graphics)

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Speevy said:
as opposed to $15 arcade ports or crappy looking snes ports?
He was hinting at the vast superiority of the Saturn versions.

And once again, you cretins, stop clamoring for MvC3 and start clamoring for a new Rival Schools. Focus on something that Capcom could make immediately if people showed enough interest, not something where they have to wait for contracts to expire so they can enter bidding wars they may not even win.

It's not like Capcom doesn't know there's interest. I trust them to make a grab at the license whenever it frees up, but until such time you're just spitting in the wind by requesting it incessantly.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Has anyone in here even said Viewtiful Joe 3 yet? Killer 7 II?

How about freaking reviving the canned Dead Phoenix for the Wiimote?

DeadPhoenixScreenShotIGN01.jpg

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
MirageDwarf said:
Which game is it?

PN07 (Product Number 7), it was a gamecube exclusive back in the day.

omg rite said:
Has anyone in here even said Viewtiful Joe 3 yet? Killer 7 II?

well platinum games is off making bayonetta with sega, and grasshopper is working on no more heroes 2 with ubisoft. i mean sure, capcom could assign internal teams to make VJ3 and K7-2 but they just wouldn't be the same.

jeremy1456

The Take Out Bandit said:
So, Capcom continues to release nothing good.

Well, not surprising Capcom has consistently sucked since about 1997.

I think it's safe to assume this is a joke post.

Capcom is the developer that's stepped up most this generation.

Balb

I was hoping they'd discontinue the Mega Man Star Force series and start a new sub series more akin to the Mega Man X games. Oh well.

ananag said:
I really hope its Dino Crisis with the same type of camera as RE5.

This...could actually be really good. Imagine the T-rex rendered like El Gigante, chasing you in a jeep w/machine gun a la Jurassic Park.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
jeremy1456 said:

I've heard it said many times that Capcom is the only Eastern developer that really matters this gen.

jeremy1456 said:

Did they?

They've finally taken baby-steps online with their fighting game franchises; but in typical Japanese fashion they've gleefully ignored what the West has been doing. So you've got a sub-rudimentary online SFEX4. Really no fucking excuse that it shouldn't have at least matched SF2HDR feature for feature.

They want Monster Hunter to "be huge in the West", so they move it to the Wii. The console with the most retarded online gaming system.

Additionally they've yet to include Infrastructure play in the Monster Hunter PSP games.

Maybe in another ten years they'll have figured this shit out; or EA will be finding developers for all the properties they've acquired after purchasing bankrupt game company Capcom.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Did they?

They've finally taken baby-steps online with their fighting game franchises; but in typical Japanese fashion they've gleefully ignored what the West has been doing. So you've got a sub-rudimentary online SFEX4. Really no fucking excuse that it shouldn't have at least matched SF2HDR feature for feature.

They want Monster Hunter to "be huge in the West", so they move it to the Wii. The console with the most retarded online gaming system.

Additionally they've yet to include Infrastructure play in the Monster Hunter PSP games.

Maybe in another ten years they'll have figured this shit out; or EA will be finding developers for all the properties they've acquired after purchasing bankrupt game company Capcom.

So a company sucks because a mere feature in their games (online) isn't up to par with other companies?

Flying_Phoenix said:
So a company sucks because a mere feature in their games (online) isn't up to par with other companies?

And because they keep making shitty games that I'm not interested in like Resident Evil, Devil May Whine, and Lost Planet.

Capcom just blows. This isn't 1992 anymore, when Capcom was fuckin' Golden. Seems all they're good for these days is giving dojin artists something to draw and get posted on 4chan.

Elbrain said:
Capcom Vs. Snk 2 with online COME ON! :D

I like the cut of your jib!

Danthrax said:
PN07 (Product Number 7), it was a gamecube exclusive back in the day.

P.N.03 not 07

jeremy1456 said:

Fully disagree. Capcom last gen was amazing. This gen they've barely done anything I like. Capcom IMHO has dropped the ball the most this gen.

bakemono said:
DMC5 Dante plz.

^

Shit like this makes me hate capcom even more.

Wrong games to be fucking asking for sequels to! :mad:

Let Arc System Works make a 2D HiRes hand drawn Darkstalkers sequel with online play.

How about a P.N.03 sequel?

Gotcha Force was also a hella fun little game that would be great with a sequel and online play.

But no, we need more fuckin' emo douchebaggery with shitty wanna-be played out John Woo cinematics.

I'm still waiting for Power Stone on XBLA and PSN.

Also, a new Megaman X would be cool. Does anyone know how well Megaman 9 sold?

Top Bottom