• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carl's Jr./Hardee's announces Super Bacon Cheeseburger as tie-in with Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Carl's Jr./Hardee's - New Super Bacon Cheeseburger

Apparently, "super" means "six strips of" at Carl's Jr. and Hardee's as they offer the new Super Bacon Cheeseburger as a promotional tie-in with the upcoming Man of Steel summer blockbuster. The burger comes with a bacon-weave of six strips of bacon, one of three choices of charbroiled beef patties, American cheese, tomato, lettuce, and onion.

The Super Bacon Cheeseburger is available individually or in a combo, with prices starting at $3.99.

The super hero-themed burger is not a first for the chain, which offered another burger as a tie-in for The Amazing Spider-Man movie last year.

There's a "$1 off" coupon of a Super Bacon Cheeseburger Combo on the Carl's Jr. website here and on the Hardee's website here.

Nutritional Info - Carl's Jr. Single Super Bacon Cheeseburger (293g)
Calories - 830 (from Fat - 460)
Fat - 52g (Saturated Fat - 20g)
Sodium - 1440mg
Carbs - 52g (Sugar - 9g)
Protein - 39g

Nutritional Info - Hardee's 1/4 lb Super Bacon Cheeseburger (229g)
Calories - 730 (from Fat - 480)
Fat - 54g (Saturated Fat - 18g)
Sodium - 1550mg
Carbs - 31g (Sugar - 4g)
Protein - 34g

hw7FPBc.jpg

ZbgQqyL.jpg

K.Sabot

I went to a Carls Jr 3 days ago where they had this advertised and they wouldn't let me order it.

Bummer, cause I probably won't get one now.

ReiGun

Six strips of bacon? Brah...brah...

Actually, let me check if there even is a Carl's Jr in this city...Nope. Nearest one is in DC. :/

Blearth

Banned
The thing I mist most about having a car was hitting up CJs drive-thru at 3AM blazed out of my mind.

Jalapeno Six Dollar Burger with extra extra jalapenos, a side of fried zucchini, and a big ass soda to wash it all down.

Miss you CJs. :(

Their idea of a promotional burger is just shoving thrice the usual amount of bacon on top? Bull-shit. I will settle for no less than a having the Superman symbol grilled into the meat, toasted onto the bun, and then painted between the two in red ketchup & yellow mustard.

I got high as hell and ate this earlier. I dont ordinarily go to carls, and i noticed that the bacon is definitely of much higher quality compared to other bacon burgers, and the sauce they use is pretty tasty as well. Good burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom