• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carl's Jr./Hardee's Buffalo Blue Cheeseburger out nationwide for limited time

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Carl's Jr. / Hardee's - New Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger

To coincide with the beginning of football season, Carl's Jr. and Hardee's are offering the new, limited-time Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger as an homage to the popular tailgate combination of buffalo wings and blue cheese.

The Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger consists of Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce, blue cheese crumbles, Swiss cheese, mayo, red onion, tomato, lettuce, and a charbroiled beef patty on a toasted sesame seed bun. Prices start at $2.89 for a single patty, with higher prices for the double, Six Dollar Burger (Carl's Jr. only) and Thickburger (Hardee's only).

In case the burger isn't enough for you, Hardee's also offers Buffalo Chicken Tenders, which are deep-fried chicken tenders covered in Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce.

Carl's Jr. has a $1 off a Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger coupon available online as does Hardee's.

Nutritional Info - Carl's Jr. Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger (282g)
Calories - 620 (Calories from Fat - 290)
Fat - 32g (Saturated Fat 14g)
Sodium - 1550mg
Carbs - 53g (Sugar 10g)
Protein - 30g

Nutritional Info - Hardee's Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger (234g)
Calories - 540 (Calories from Fat - 320)
Fat - 35g (Saturated Fat 13g)
Sodium - 1780mg
Carbs - 32g (Sugar 5g)
Protein - 29g

SUkQN8p.jpg

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I just threw up in my mouth, a little.

(I do not want fast food blue cheese thank you)

Ourobolus

Banned
Nutritional Info - Carl's Jr. Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger (282g)
Carbs - 53g (Sugar 10g)

Nutritional Info - Hardee's Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger (234g)
Carbs - 32g (Sugar 5g)

What the hell is the 21g difference here??

Schrade

I got one yesterday for lunch. I told them to leave out the hot sauce since I just wanted the blue cheese on the burger.

It was pretty good! The produce on it was very fresh and crispy too. I got the six dollar burger version.

Dyno

Frank's Red Hot tastes of vinegar and caucasin. Everytime I pass it in the supermarket I grumble like an old man.

If Frank's Red Hot was a person it would look like Drew Carey.

Mesoian

Frank's Red Hot tastes of vinegar and caucasin. Everytime I pass it in the supermarket I grumble like an old man.

If Frank's Red Hot was a person it would look like Drew Carey.

Drew Carey now or Drew Carey when he was funny?

FyreWulff

I'll.. have to try this out?

As another poster said though, surprisingly low amount of calories for a Hardee's burger. Usually they're up in the 900-1500 cal range

Had it today.

Was great, but there was a huge clump of the bluecheese in the middle of the burger and it all got stuck to the roof of my mouth which . . . wasn't pleasant.

D-Pad

the buffalo chicken tenders sound good. Wish they'd put it on a chicken sandwich or something. Too bad I don't have a hardee's near me, I'd like to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom