• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catherine Tournament Hype Thread - Pushin' Blocks At EVO 1015!

Thoraxes

Oh well, back to Deus Ex.
I'll check back here if someone can tell me when it's back on... unless that's not today.

Luigi87

I'm glad I stayed up.
I have yet to get Catherine (despite how much I want it!), but that was so worth watching. Commentary was fantastic.

cj_iwakura

Who were those commentators? My god, they were amazing.

And yeah, how times changed. People pissed to see fighting games taking over Catherine.

1278043844589.jpg

So proud.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Amazing, I know they put of the finals to keep people around...man

I want more, the commentary with the play was bonkers!

Colocho

Banned
Figthing games are always the same shit. This was awesome on so many levels.

Edit: Are the comments always this hilarious?

Articalys said:
Now I want to see that same level of commenting applied to something like Tetris Attack or Puzzle Fighter.
well first off, tetris attack is broken at the competitive level due to a plateauing of player skill, furthermore

Thoraxes

dragonlife said:
This is where I started: http://www.twitch.tv/finestko/b/294220665

You're supposed to hit the "Videos" tab underneath the video if you just go to a channel, I think.
Ah, I was thinking the youtube channel already went up or something, and I didn't remember the full name. Thanks!
duffyside said:
Ah, found it. There are two tabs underneath the video. One for info one for videos.

Edit: ^^^ That works too.
Yep yep!

I'm genuinely surprised Catherine is being played like this. It warmed my heart when the guy that lost in the beginning said "Everyone should buy this game." I hope this generates even more interest in Catherine.

And thank you for spreading the word, cj.

Mr Jared

Luigi87 said:
HD Loader loaded Guilty Gear?!
Someone tell James Xie!

Yeah, Game Center is super wack like that. Console versions of all the fighters (they used to have a SSF4: AE board, not sure what happened), bootleg KOF XIII. Not cool.

Top Bottom