• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cavaliers have traded Kyrie Irving for Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Žiži, & pick

I don't think you are following me when I say this injury will follow him for the rest of his career. The type of injury he has isn't one that just goes away. It will always be there. Teams can and will use anything to try to get an edge in negotiations. It's naive to think otherwise, but sure.

The guy is already going to have difficulty enough getting paid what he is probably worth because of the injury, and this sure didn't help.
I really think you're the one not following. If he has a year in 28, as in 17, he's a max player on a team. Period.

Hilarious that Cleveland appeared to be asking for the moon and only ended up with a 2020 2nd round pick. Not very optimistic about the trade being futures oriented considering the Cavs don't really have a solid track record when it comes to drafting non-1st overall picks.

Top Bottom