• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

data

I may not have gotten Yakuza 0 for a tenner, but I think Nier Automata for a tenner and 2 is a worthy tradeoff.

Yeah gone, it's weird, the button to select the edition says £12, but the big number says £35, and on the trolley it's 35 =(

The £35 price (£34.85 to be exact) is by a third party seller. If you click the small "add to basket" icon in the sidebar that says "Sold by Amazon", it's gonna be £11.99. The only drawback is that it's out of stock until October 19, but you'll lock in your order at that price.

Jennipeg

I'm looking at Nier on Amazon, on the main page its saying £34 but to the right it says other sellers. One of them is Amazon S.a.r.l for £11.99, is that what you guys used?

Edit: Never mind, its answered above, i'm getting it now! Thanks guys, i've been looking out for this one for ages.

data

Is there anyone that can explain stuff like this? Why does Amazon randomly put games like Yakuza 0 and Nier Automata for really cheap, for a short amount of time? Price errors?

Just hope it won't be the same back order shenanigans I had with my 25€ order for Gravity Rush 2 on amazon.fr in late June.
To this day it never went back in stock.

But Yakuza 0 worked out for many people it seems, so it should be fine.

Is there anyone that can explain stuff like this? Why does Amazon randomly put games like Yakuza 0 and Nier Automata for really cheap, for a short amount of time? Price errors?

Can't imagine it being a price error, it pops up too often at that same cheap price. It's really strange.

Kingdom hearts Remasters, Yakuza & nier all dropped in price like 2 weeks ago, they keep coming back in stock so definitely not an error (or they haven't realised for some reason).
Yakuza's gone back up since a couple of days ago, though.
Only one I didn't buy at launch was nier so ty to all the people who bumped when it came back at 3pm.

I assume just getting people on the site is worth it so they can sell you other fabulous baubles you didn't realise you wanted.

Rellik

Can't imagine it being a price error, it pops up too often at that same cheap price. It's really strange.

It's not just games. I have this mouse mat on my wishlist and every week I get a notification on my phone telling me it's dropped in price. If you check a few days later it's either out of stock or gone back up in price. Then repeat.

It's not just games. I have this mouse mat on my wishlist and every week I get a notification on my phone telling me it's dropped in price. If you check a few days later it's either out of stock or gone back up in price. Then repeat.

I didn't realise people still used those

pbsapeer

Banned
DOOM + Skyrim + LA Noire = £144.97 on amazon UK.

WHEW I can't believe the price of these games.
Anyone know where I can find them cheaper (on switch) ?

Mathrin

DOOM + Skyrim + LA Noire = £144.97 on amazon UK.

WHEW I can't believe the price of these games.
Anyone know where I can find them cheaper?

Shit me that seems unreasonably pricey for VR side-makes of two old games, and a HD remaster of a 360 game.

Infact as Noire is £30, Doom VR is £16 and Skyrim is £44... how have you managed £145?!

pbsapeer

Banned
Shit me that seems unreasonably pricey for VR side-makes of two old games, and a HD remaster of a 360 game.
IKR?
I think I bought LA Noire on release for £35 back in the day. I think I could purchase all 3 on ps4 for less than half the price than switch... But then having portability is a big swing!
Edit: Switch versions my bad.

Mathrin

IKR?
I think I bought LA Noire on release for £35 back in the day. I think I could purchase all 3 on ps4 for less than half the price than switch... But then having portability is a big swing!
Edit: Switch versions my bad.

Oh shit, you mean switch versions. My bad - for some reason I assumed you meant the PS4 VR games yet I have no earthly idea why.

My bad dog. Still an unreal price for old games though.

Top Bottom