• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Lucifon

Not a massive deal or anything but Amazon have dropped the price of a digital code for Mario Odyssey to match the retail of £41.99.

Just cancelled my physical copy in favour of digital.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071G9VTY1/ref=dsvrt_review_asin_detail

Hmmmmm that is kind of tempting. Having games easily accessible is big for me. But then with this being a big title I'm not sure if I want to have it physical just for collection reasons. I feel like our digital games won't be access when the Switch is long gone, but I want to keep all my consoles moving forward.

Hmmmmm that is kind of tempting. Having games easily accessible is big for me. But then with this being a big title I'm not sure if I want to have it physical just for collection reasons. I feel like our digital games won't be access when the Switch is long gone, but I want to keep all my consoles moving forward.

Thanks for this. Always prefer digital with Switch but the prices are way too high usually.

No probs. I'm massively in favour of digital at the moment. It's a pain in the arse to change game cards in TV mode when you have 2 cats permanently attached to your legs :)

Zafir

Stardew Valley on Switch is just half the price (7 EUR instead of 14 EUR) if you buy it from the Mexican eShop.

Not easily done unless you can find somewhere to buy mexican eshop credit though. Unless you know of somewhere?

Credit cards from EU/UK tend not to work on American eshops.

Not easily done unless you can find somewhere to buy mexican eshop credit though. Unless you know of somewhere?

Credit cards from EU/UK tend not to work on American eshops.

My credit card works with the Mexican and Russian eShop, so it would be bank and type of credit card dependant I guess.

KaneU

Stardew Valley on Switch is just half the price (7 EUR instead of 14 EUR) if you buy it from the Mexican eShop.

How do you know, won't it be released until Thursday?

Also, do I need a Mexican account, or I can use my European one?

How do you know, won't it be released until Thursday?

Also, do I need a Mexican account, or I can use my European one?

The eshop updates with prices before release.

You can change your account region pretty easily on the switch with a few clicks, which will set it to Mexico.

I use Revolut which is a foreign card, so you can exchange between currencies, Sonic Mania was half the price on the Russian store iirc.

Zafir

My credit card works with the Mexican and Russian eShop, so it would be bank and type of credit card dependant I guess.

Mine works with the Russian store, but not Mexican.

From what I've seen, the same goes for a lot of people. I think it's rare for cards to work on distant-region eshop stores (ie American/Asian).

It seems to be something on Nintendos end considering it doesn't even bother trying to authorise the transaction, it just stops you after putting in the card details. Tried my bank card, credit card and revolut card in the past.

Thanks for this. Always prefer digital with Switch but the prices are way too high usually.

Thanks! Pretty decent price - preordered.

Seems like we all took advantage of a pretty gratuitous pricing error as it's up to £59.99 now!

Looking for The Last of Us Remastered - PS4 physical but can't find much in the way of bargain prices. Was hoping for around £20 but I think the best UK version and price I've seen is Argos at £25.99. Anyone got any other recommendations?

The eshop updates with prices before release.

You can change your account region pretty easily on the switch with a few clicks, which will set it to Mexico.

I use Revolut which is a foreign card, so you can exchange between currencies, Sonic Mania was half the price on the Russian store iirc.

So with Revolut you can buy on any eShop?

Pennywise

GermanGAF

Mediamarkt got Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus for 88€.
Even cheaper than base.

Only today at the Gönn dir Dienstag offer.

oldmario

word of advice for the people trying to get KH1.5/2.5/2.8 or yakuza 0 cheap, have it open on a tab with check4change running and you'll know the instant it goes up depending on what time you set, just highlight the price and the third party seller and it should alert you when it changes

mr lurtle

The prior game also had no english voice option. I'd rather pay a few euros more knowing I get the full game. Bethesda games usually get cheap fast anyway.

Pixieking

Banned
Anyone knows when the next steam sales start?

If the past few years is anything to go by, there'll be a Halloween mini-sale (mostly horror games), an Autumn mini-sale (random stuff), and then the Christmas sale. Halloween falling on a Tuesday this year, I expect it to either replace the midweek sale, or both the midweek and the weeklong. Autumn mini-sale is usually around Thanksgiving, so last week of November(ish). Christmas sale probably starts on the 22nd of December, but that's just a best guess.

sphinx

the piano man
GermanGAF

Mediamarkt got Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus for 88€.
Even cheaper than base.

Only today at the Gönn dir Dienstag offer.

what was the deal here? each game was 44 euro and it was only available yesterday??

I would have gotten EW2 at that price

ty_hot

Does anyone know the languages that will be included in the UK GT Sport?

I want to pre order one and the UK price is a little bit better than here in Spain, but if it doesnt have Spanish language it will be hard to resell it later... (I dont care about the language, problem is jsut reselling it later).

I checked around here, Game.es has it for 65 (fuck them), Mediamarkt 60 without any bonuses, Worter for 70 (lololololol) and finally Fnac for 59 (with membership) and it shows 4 preorder bonuses, but I am not sure if I will be getting all of them or if I somehow have to choose one? It says 'GT Cap', "another cap", "10 euros credit for other gaming products", "free fast delivery". Anyone ever preoder something similar? Will I get it all or just one of these?

Top Bottom