• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ChileGAF |OT| CTM weon que pulento el thread!

Well, that's all folks.

They didn't learn after confederations cup. They won two cups, but that isn't forever. They only needed to beat BOLIVIA. Fucking BOLIVIA. And they couldn't stand critisism? Sorry, thanks for everything guys, but they needed to miss the WC to learn this. Look at Argentina. Pure Ls all this time, but they made it when it counted. Chile is still miles away from being the team it should be, just because of their mentality of "I'm okay, my family is okay, it's not my fault".

We lacked Pelao Acosta's wisedom: play defensevly against a monster Brasil. 0-0 was what we needed.

Anyway... Caras de Poto National Day lol

Anyway..

Do any of you have any hopes for Condorito Movie? Everything just look so... cringy. Like, terrible. Not that Condorito is any good anyway, but god damn.

ElFly

Anyway..

Do any of you have any hopes for Condorito Movie? Everything just look so... cringy. Like, terrible. Not that Condorito is any good anyway, but god damn.

yeah they fucked up the look of the characters in several ways

they should have gone the peanuts movie route, where they fixed the characters in the positions they appeared in the comics

don't think that Condorito makes much sense in 3D, going by how he appears when he looks directly to the reader, but he should not look like this

file_20171012094334.jpg

the other characters look mostly fine, tho dunno what they did with ungenio's hair

I have yet to find any funny joke in Condorito, it was good when I was like, 6 or something. Specially the LUN comic, It's pretty much like Garfield. Someone should make a Lasagna Cat type of thing

But for the movie, is not just the look, it is just everything. "Para desplumarse de la risa" it's the ad. God.

Oye weones! Vuelvo a Chile el 7 de diciembre. Mi tierra adoptiva. ♥🇨🇱🕶🤔

Salgamos po. Santiago Meetup. Let's get shitfaced! 🌭🍸🍻

I'd have gone but i'm on australia now.

Btw fuck Kast, UDI is chile's cancer. There's nothing more putrefact than those pieces of shit.

Parece que no hay mucho interés,

Pero yo voy.

I am up for it
I mean Chile GAF is small and probably a handful of us anyways in Santiago. I know Adnor is in the south. May have someone else in Coquimbo I think if I recall.

I'd have gone but i'm on australia now.

Btw fuck Kast, UDI is chile's cancer. There's nothing more putrefact than those pieces of shit.
It's alright we can do another when you come back.

Yeah sorry guys, i dont really feel like going to Santiago from Valdivia, even if I had the money I probably wouldn't have the time dealing with university stuff.

la mansa cagaita xD

el lado bueno es que desde ahora tengo una razón menos para sacar la vuelta en la pega

Ese es el lado bueno?

I'm going to stay for a while and see what happens. I will lurk that other place that will go online and probably get there if it is any good.

Sad that this is happening. There weren't good forums to get into, and social media sucks. Last forum I was at before this one, was a forum I was an admin of, in which "me fueron" because I had problems with the webmaster. GAF was my internet heaven, por la chucha.

Maybe one day we will create a good chilean forum without the toxicity that grow in these kind of community, but that sounds like a utopia these days.

Whatsapp group? Discord?
Prefiero Discord pero no se. Is anyone even interested in a Chile group? How many of us are there really?

Oh y estoy tratando de hablar en castellano. 👀 🙄

Edit: Bueno. Aca hay un link - server de Chile-GAF Discord. If no one joins then lol. I will just close it in a week.

Quote this to see link!

I'm not much of those apps, sorry :/ . I will wait for a forum alternative while I'm staying here. I'm pretty sure I will see you again, there are dozens of us lol

I'm not much of those apps, sorry :/ . I will wait for a forum alternative while I'm staying here. I'm pretty sure I will see you again, there are dozens of us lol

I wasn't either but discord is pretty good, it has a very good web client too, you don't need an app.

olaznoG

Curioso que en estos momentos es cuando empiezo a postear en ChileGAF. Saludos a todos.

En cuanto a mi, probé un link a uno de los grupos de discord, pero no me gustó nada, por lo que voy a esperar a ver como resulta el otro foro.

FuuRe

Curioso que en estos momentos es cuando empiezo a postear en ChileGAF. Saludos a todos.

En cuanto a mi, probé un link a uno de los grupos de discord, pero no me gustó nada, por lo que voy a esperar a ver como resulta el otro foro.

No fue al nuestro

Top Bottom