• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clan of the MAF started

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
is it to late to get french toast this week? If so I'll wait til next weekend.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
you promised french toast and then when asked about it you skirted the issue... are you making promises you cannot deliver on? Will I not be able to murder children in this clan? I'm sick of the letdowns!

Hey MAF, if you are serious about this, I think there are enough people who aren't in the clan in the GAF player list to start a second clan. Knock yourself out!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet, can we use you to boost our rank?

Ironclad

Sign me up captain! GT: Ironclad Ninja
I'm alright, and I can come through in a pinch. I would be honored to join a clan that gives out french toast. I haven't had good toast in years. :lol I am really serious about joining though.

silenttwn

Blargh.. I wanted to join the GAF clan, but hey.. if it's full and you're still running this, count me in. My Live name is Marcello Santos.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You must be talented to join.....

at making cakes for our meetings

mosaic

go eat paint
I'm finally looking to join a clan, or at least, a group of people that plays Halo 2 to capture flags and assault a base, as opposed to attacking team-mates with such powerful weapons as "you're all faaagz" and the ever-present 'LISTEN TO HOW LOUD MY MUSIC IS!'

My gamertag is FajitaMosaic ... I mostly play Big Team, although I've done some Skirmish and whatnot. Ranks keeps flipping through 12-14 because I'm at the mercy of matchmaking all by me lonesome.

So hey, MAF, or anyone else, feel free to add me to your lists. I play too damn much for my own good...

number386

mosaic, silent town I'm pretty much addicted to halo 2 now. Drop me a invite and we can game sometime. Gamertag= Lancelet pink

BTW: I believe the MAF clan is all but dead.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
"BTW: I believe the MAF clan is all but dead."

burn the heretic.

Whilst i have game cards, the MAF clan will never die! Even if there will only be two of us.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
didn't maf quit the clan about a minute after he made it? just play with the GAF clan in the sticky thread. add some people from the NEO GAF clan (new one) and play with us a bit. we'll probably invite you to join if your not a big cheating screaming dick.

number386

DCharlie said:
burn the heretic.

Whilst i have game cards, the MAF clan will never die! Even if there will only be two of us.

:lol

If your ever on, feel free to drop an invite. Gamertag Lancelet Pink.

I played to 5 AM last night, and was so exhausted today I fell asleep as soon as I got home. I just woke up at 12:10 AM time for some more Halo2. :)

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
i'm actually already in another clan

the mighty :

"Out Of Reach"

Be sure to wear your corset, as your sides may split at our inability to do anything! :)

number386

DCharlie said:
i'm actually already in another clan

the mighty :

"Out Of Reach"

Be sure to wear your corset, as your sides may split at our inability to do anything! :)
:lol :lol :lol

Sounds like a hoot.

Top Bottom