• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Discussion: Drastic fall in survey values coming on July 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUUOv.jpg

Shoelaces arrived today.

Chorazin

I am so hype for the pins to come, I got my shipped email so they should be here any day now. I got a Bag of Holding from Think Geek a few weeks ago and it's just begging to be covered in pins, it's a blank canvas!

Zafir

Sonic Generations has points in it. A non-Nintendo published game.

When did this start?
Since the 3DS launched. It's only with 3DS games though. Wii and DS games are nintendo published only as far as I know.

Edit: Though it does seem certain games don't have them for whatever reason. All the EU 3DS games I've bought have had them including both SSFIV and Tales of the Abyss which aren't nintendo published. I ended up buying SW: Chronicles used since I couldn't find it new, so I dunno whether that came with a code, wasn't in the box eitherway.

Dear GAF, I've never redeemed any of my points in my games from pure laziness. I have virtually all games Nintendo published on Wii, DS and even Gamecube. Do points ever expire? What are some worthwhile items I could exchange points on? I'm pretty green on this whole points thing.

Dear GAF, I've never redeemed any of my points in my games from pure laziness. I have virtually all games Nintendo published on Wii, DS and even Gamecube. Do points ever expire? What are some worthwhile items I could exchange points on? I'm pretty green on this whole points thing.

I've never tried to register stuff from last gen, this gen. The oldest thing I've registered was Fire Emblem for Wii last month. That was 4 years after it came out and I got the points.

You can look at all the stuff you can get here. https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do;jsessionid=F1EFF41552A6D6F436B6CD9ECB96F87C

I really like those reversible pouches. I just throw all the DS and 3DS games I have out in there. You could also put your weed in there.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Yes they expire. Any coins that were earned before June 30th 2009 have already expired and the ones earned between July 1 2009 and June 30 2010 will expire this coming July 1st.

Yes, I never entered the codes. I see them all the time but at this point it looks like a big hassle to go over every single game and enter it online :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom