• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

They added post-play surveys? Where do those appear?
They also appear in games and systems (same place as the digital ones do). Its the same rules as before though; Have to register on release (or very close), will appear about 4 weeks after release, then expire after a few weeks.

Also I found out that they use the comments (which they have permission to as it is part of the terms of entering the survey). The recent Nintendo 3DS Games Registration Reward page is the only one I've found. Hover over the eligible game names and quotes pop up, 3 per game (except some of the newest ones as I guess the surveys are still being collected).

By entering "quotes site:nintendo-europe.com" into google I only find that page (in Dutch, Portuguese and English as other languages use a different word; also each country seems to have its own quotes) suggesting this is the only instance (also trying to google translate gets me waluigi'd).

Shiggy

Perhaps my titles are just too old. Just registered Punch-Out and well, that was released in 2009 if I remember correctly.

Oxx

NOE fixes their site at the same time Gaf breaks. Coincidence?

I've got Layton and Mass Attack surveys but it seems I waited too long for the Skyward Sword one.

But it's not like the stars are worth anything anyway.

Perhaps my titles are just too old. Just registered Punch-Out and well, that was released in 2009 if I remember correctly.

Have you checked your list of registered games in your account? That's where I find it easiest to find if the site wants me to provide a survey. It still gave you points for Punch Out though, yes? I registered a much older game than that recently and still got the points.

NOE fixes their site at the same time Gaf breaks. Coincidence?

I've got Layton and Mass Attack surveys but it seems I waited too long for the Skyward Sword one.

But it's not like the stars are worth anything anyway.

Not normally no but I do find it annoying how the only offer points for a survey in such a narrow window. I've got Skyward Sword sitting here which I'm yet to play because I'm still Zelda overdosed after playing Ocarina 3DS for over 100 hours and I'm just not in the mood for it yet.

Of course one could always fill in the survey anyway. I know someone who might have done that for Skyward Sword.

*cough*

Octagon

If someone would mind to exchange codes i'd be happy.
I got a leftover code from Dragon Quest 9 which i can not use since i already registered another copy of that game.

The topic bump reminded me to check out my Nintendo Club account again, and lo and behold, the 3DS entry banner was there! Finally!

Consider this competition entered.

If you've been trying to enter in the past and couldn't find the banner, have another try. It might just pop up this time.

StarsCatalogue_Articlepicture_TheLegendOfZeldaSkywardSwordWallpaperBIG.png

Woooooo!! Available now in the UK Stars Catalogue!!
I thought they were posters, not shitty ass wallpapers!

Oxx

Seems to be some 'new' stuff in the catalogue.

How are the Hanafuda Cards?

There are also fans and foam wall decorations. And a '?' block.

Has anyone contacted customer support by phone before, and had decent dealings? I've already sent 4 emails asking if they can change my email address as I don't have access to it anymore as I've forgotten my password to the site :/

kanugo

Seems to be some 'new' stuff in the catalogue.

How are the Hanafuda Cards?

There are also fans and foam wall decorations. And a '?' block.

I believe the "?" block isn't new. I got mine a couple of months ago. Unless this is a new one.

Has anyone contacted customer support by phone before, and had decent dealings? I've already sent 4 emails asking if they can change my email address as I don't have access to it anymore as I've forgotten my password to the site :/

Yes, they're quite human :). At least, they have always sorted out my telephone enquiries/problems. The trouble is actually getting to speak to them as you will get voice mail if they're busy.

They've always been fine in answering my e-mails too and have resolved small issues that way as well. However, they didn't answer my e-mail query about the extra stars for registering interest in a game prior to release, which seems to have ended. So if you do speak to them and are of a mind to ask them about that I would be interested to hear what they say :).

Are you not able to request a change of password because you have forgotten it?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I can't link my club nintendo to my 3ds. It just tells me it's 'wrong' all the time.

it's clearly not wrong.

I had a problem on the Wii. Case sensitivity. I can't remember which way round it is if you should be or should not be doing.

e.g. for StarwolfUK you would try starwolfuk instead...

Also check what country the system is set to as you need to be the same country as your account.

Oxx

I'm looking forward to winning one of those Limited Edition 3DS consoles tomorrow. Yeah buddy. Feelin' lucky.

I had a problem on the Wii. Case sensitivity. I can't remember which way round it is if you should be or should not be doing.

e.g. for StarwolfUK you would try starwolfuk instead...

Also check what country the system is set to as you need to be the same country as your account.

At first I thought you were getting an allergic reaction to the Wii plastic casing :/ but then my brain decided to not be stupid and work out what you meant :). Sleep deprivation sucks [and not in a good way] :(.

I'm looking forward to winning one of those Limited Edition 3DS consoles tomorrow. Yeah buddy. Feelin' lucky.

Well I would wish you good luck but clearly you don't need it! :p

I hope there's one left for me! :)

leroidys

Would any euro gaffers be interested in trading me the mario and luigi hat pouches for something on the US store? Or for dollars/euros/pounds/kroner?

Oxx

I guess I didn't win one of the Mario 3DSs. But you never know considering how slow NOE can be.

leroidys

Would any euro gaffers be interested in trading me the mario and luigi hat pouches for something on the US store? Or for dollars/euros/pounds/kroner?

Just going to bump this for the Euro crew, I realized I posted at a bad time before.

To reiterate, I'm looking to pick up these:

SCI_MarioLuigi_Case.png

and was wondering if any Euro gaffer would be interested to trade them for something on the US store, or, of course, cash.

leroidys

I could hook you up!
Would be willing to trade for the following:
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/24002.do

Fair deal?

Yeah, sounds good to me. I'll send you a PM.

What are Hanafuda Cards? Are they worth the 2500 points?

It's a traditional Japanese card game. They're apparently quite beautiful and well made. Nintendo stared out as a card making company, so it's cool for that. They still make non-mario themed ones as well.

Mikeside

I'd also be very interested in trading anything from the euro catalog (up to about 3000 stars) for one of those awesome game cases - either the US or the Japanese one :)

Sinthetic

Trading 3000 stars for something that costs 250 stars? I'd trade for something of equal value that someone in the US doesn't have on their store.

Mikeside

Trading 3000 stars for something that costs 250 stars? I'd trade for something of equal value that someone in the US doesn't have on their store.

yeah but there's nothing good for that cheap on the EU store and I really want that case, so I'm willing to go that high :)

Chopper

Damn... that mushroom edition is awesome!

I went with Mario Edition... 4 times... i know i'll get nothing at all!

So did I, assuming most would gun for Toad! I wonder how many people entered. I wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for Gaf, and the process was less than intuitive...

As a US Club Nintendo member, I am eternally jealous of the Super Famicom Classic Controller.

However, I did get those awesome Mario and 25th Anniversary Zelda posters.

canocha

So did I, assuming most would gun for Toad! I wonder how many people entered. I wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for Gaf, and the process was less than intuitive...

I wonder if the 3000 units are for all Nintendo Europe or by country...

Octagon

So, either way i am just not able to find it anymore or have they really removed the mario diorama for 7000 stars from the store?

I registered enough times for the max number of entries, but I think only 3 were listed when the draw ended. However I went for the Peach 3DS as that was obviously going to be the least popular by a mile, although I wouldn't doubt if each system had into the 100s of thousands of entries each.

So, either way i am just not able to find it anymore or have they really removed the mario diorama for 7000 stars from the store?
It's still there, sort by stars value and go to page 8.

Sendou

Is this proper place to give away some Club Nintendo codes? I'm not sure if all of them are still valid but I think most of them are. Also are the codes region locked?

Sendou

So everybody who asks gets 2 codes! I still have 6 codes left for 3 next claimers.

Is the code only information needed or do you need to know the platform also?

Top Bottom