• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting in the queue for wkend 1. It'd be insane if it sold out this week and there weren't any tix available when they announce the lineup.

Predicted headliners:
-No Doubt (new album coming soon)
-Daft Punk (new album in the works w lots of coachella bands along for the ride it seems)
-Jimmy Paige and Robert Plant (I am smoking a lot of crack right now)

Linius

Wait, what? Tickets for next year's festival are up for sale right now? And I was thinking Lowlands (a Dutch festival) was early with selling tickets (eight months before the actual festival).

Wait, what? Tickets for next year's festival are up for sale right now? And I was thinking Lowlands (a Dutch festival) was early with selling tickets (eight months before the actual festival).

They did the same thing last year but it kinda flew under the radar. After it sold out so quick everybody is jumping on the early sale this time. The tickets are only on sale this week and the remainder will go on sale in Feb/ Mar next year after they announce the lineup (and will likely be gone in minutes). It's now or never!

Linius

That's more common indeed. Early bird pre-sale it is. The festival I bought my tickets for hadn't announced jack when I bought them. But I know I can trust the festival bookers after years of great line-ups.

Anyways, good luck with buying you guys. Coachella is definitely one of the American festivals I want to attend some day in the future.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Me and my friends got like 10 tickets & a house nearby. Loved car camping the last two years but I think the ladies in the group would appreciate a real shower and some amenities.

all for Weekend 1, obviously. The Superior Weekend.

Waiting in the queue for wkend 1. It'd be insane if it sold out this week and there weren't any tix available when they announce the lineup.

Predicted headliners:
-No Doubt (new album coming soon)
-Daft Punk (new album in the works w lots of coachella bands along for the ride it seems)
-Jimmy Paige and Robert Plant (I am smoking a lot of crack right now)

-Andre 3000 / Outkast
-Daft Punk
-No Doubt

I could see this happening.

What other bands are releasing albums this year?

I hope A$AP Rocky plays again at a reasonable time slot and James Blake shows up.

For the EDM fans who went to Coachella, here are all my galleries:

Kaskade, Sebastian Ingrosso, Sub Focus and Destructo:
coachella10_119.jpg

http://photo.rukes.com/coachella10/coachella10.html
who was the guy with all the circles? Wish that I had seen him

also decided to wait until general sale, hopefully there are still tickets and car camping spots by then

Sai-kun

Banned
Me and my friends got like 10 tickets & a house nearby. Loved car camping the last two years but I think the ladies in the group would appreciate a real shower and some amenities.

all for Weekend 1, obviously. The Superior Weekend.

-Andre 3000 / Outkast
-Daft Punk
-No Doubt

I hope A$AP Rocky plays again at a reasonable time slot and James Blake shows up.

La Roux and Ellie Goulding have new LPs this year.

overcast

-Andre 3000 / Outkast
-Daft Punk
-No Doubt

I would die if Outkast was at Coachella. ASAP should be there again, has the group album and his debut LP dropping this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom