• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Should have been a fumble. You can't just sit the ball down without kneeling.

Such a bizarre ending to a game. When has that guy ever seen a QB just drop the ball on the turf? I mean, seriously?

Mindlog

A delay of game penalty would have been kind of shitty too if the defensive player thought it was a turnover. The refs just weren't decisive enough when it mattered most. The coach was too greedy trying to move the ball and down it with that little time left. The QB was really stupid not taking the traditional knee and making it easier on everybody.

Still, what the fuck?

Oozer3993

What a sequence of events. Stave with the worst attempt at giving himself up I've ever seen; the ASU defense rightfully jumps on the ball, but then just sits on it, which probably should have been a penalty; and the ref just taking his grand old time spotting the ball. Just chaos really.

College Football 2013 |Week 4| Don't know what's worse: The refs or the DEFs

Draconian

I love how ASU players just dive on the ball. Refs do nothing. They lay there for 5 seconds before the ref finally gets them up and then he stands over the ball and won't let them snap it. The whole crew needs to be suspended for incompetency. I thought the targeting call in the Bama/A&M game would be the worst call I saw all year, but these buffoons just took the cake.

Corsick

The refs did not call it as a fumble (they'd simply give ASU the ball), therefore ASU was delaying the game due to sitting on the ball. Refs failed twice incredibly egregiously. They compounded one mistake with another. Tough break for Wisconsin.

Pretty sure the refs had no idea wtf was going on anymore after laying the ball down. also its 11:00 here and its well past bed time

ASU ASU

Kevtones

Dude that's really shitty for Wisconsin.

Also ... at these successive tweets:

Willie Lyles @WillieLyles

Another week another UT blowout. If your team, fans & alumni are ok with being losers it's cool. If you want to win again give me a call lol

Let Major know my number hasn't changed.

I want to introduce my new service. The Will Lyles Coaching Referral Service. It for AD's that fire coaches during the season.

It's 25,000$ per school. The Longhorns can be my first client.

2Crisis

The refs did not call it as a fumble (they'd simply give ASU the ball), therefore ASU was delaying the game due to sitting on the ball. Refs failed twice incredibly egregiously. They compounded one mistake with another. Tough break for Wisconsin.

None of which would have happened if he just kneeled like he should have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom