• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Ten: Game of the Century #7: This Time We Mean It

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I might not crap for 24 hours hahaha. No seriously. I have a condition. ...

I was screaming go at the tv like a fool and then giving the wife a kiss. Stress levels dropping.

I won't feel better until it's either over or a 2 possession game.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's game.

I'll still change my avatar to Kirk, don't worry fellas.

All I can say is this:

To those who doubted me when I said Bama was the #1 team in American by a massive margin, look who got the last laugh. Bama can backwards turtlewalk into the national championship at this point, where they will systematically dismantle Michigan.

Long, long term prediction: Saban wins AT LEAST 8 of the next 10 national championships.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's game.

I'll still change my avatar to Kirk, don't worry fellas.

All I can say is this:

To those who doubted me when I said Bama was the #1 team in American by a massive margin, look who got the last laugh. Bama can backwards turtlewalk into the national championship at this point, where they will systematically dismantle Michigan.

Long, long term prediction: Saban wins AT LEAST 8 of the next 10 national championships.

Pump the breaks on that Michigan talk sir.

tebunker

Banned
When Hurts gets the rest of the kinks out of his game he has the ability to be an all time great.

Throws like the one to Stewart are amazing. The running is there. Dude is only 18.

Not sure if they showed it but Armstrong walked back into the stadium and they showed him on the scoreboard.

Crowd went pretty crazy

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
You know, with the SEC they say it's the defense... but honestly I think it's just horrible offense against good defense.

It's hard enough to win games versus Bama. Even harder when they are given touchdowns. This is why I stopped watching football.

Top Bottom