• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Ten: Game of the Century #7: This Time We Mean It

clav

Because with some teams, we fuck around instead of putting games away.

Northwestern is just one of those teams that hang around against us typically

Ah. Some fans have irrational superstitions like team lost because game was broadcasted on ABC.

When was the last time Northwestern won in the shoe? 1970s I think.

Ah. Some fans have irrational superstitions like team lost because game was broadcasted on ABC.

When was the last time Northwestern won in the shoe? 1970s I think.
I believe so..

The curse of Floyd has been activated once again, congrats.
It's fine..

hopefully OSU scores one more touchdown so that every single thing mentioning the score on twitter gets a sea of "Nice" replies
We can do it!!

it's gonna take an act of god for that sparty game to not be a blowout
Yup.. it's gonna be a murder.. Urban in a revenge game? Oh man.. oof

Colorado, penn state and Wisconsin aren't good?

Penn State isn't the same team so that's not a fair comparison you also played all of them at home. Michigan is very good but no one knows how truly good they are because they haven't traveled anywhere to play someone with a winning record.

Watching a Washington game for the first time this season and wow... these guys would go like 5 - 7 if they played in the SEC. Is it illegal to play defense in the Pac 12? Honestly, for Washington's sake I hope they don't make the playoffs because they are going to get just absolutely embarrassed. MSU's 38 - 0 loss will look competitive in comparison.

Watching a Washington game for the first time this season and wow... these guys would go like 5 - 7 if they played in the SEC. Is it illegal to play defense in the Pac 12? Honestly, for Washington's sake I hope they don't make the playoffs because they are going to get just absolutely embarrassed. MSU's 38 - 0 loss will look competitive in comparison.

I realize that the forward pass is a concept that hasn't made its way to Madison yet but I think you try too hard to troll.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Another season, another year of only beating LSU by the grace of the refs we so obviously pay off.

Top Bottom