• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Messi

Sunstone 18 month calendar is out in June. All new images. Lovely images :p

Sunstone-CalendarCov.jpg

Vic_Viper

How is East of West Year 2? Haven't finished Year 1 but I really liked what I have read. Does the quality hold up still? Especially the art?

I would like a new volume of the original Mary Jane Loves Spider-Man series

I remember that book. It was Marvel's first attempt at trying to appeal to female readers.

Its pretty good, I was really surprised how much I liked it and I am very excited that its one of the inspirations for the next movie
Didn't the original team pitch a new volume of it last year only to get a big no?

Taking care of my sick little sister. She was sad to hear about Silk(she has been practicing her english with it). She really likes watching me play Horizon.

They had a bunch of those digest/manga sized collections at one point. I remember the kid who had the sentinel, and it was supposed to be a little like the iron giant? And MJ loves spidey. They did runaways trades like that too I think? I kind of wish they still had stuff in that format, much better to give my kid.

tim1138

I bet it has to do with Janes cancer

Nope

Unrelated, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be the best comic ever:

SHIRTLESS BEAR-FIGHTER! #1 (OF 5)
STORY: JODY LEHEUP & SEBASTIAN GIRNER
ART: NIL VENDRELL & MIKE SPICER
COVER A: ANDREW ROBINSON
COVER B: TOM FOWLER
COVER C: ANDY SURIANO

JUNE 21 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99

SERIES PREMIERE
After being betrayed by the bears that raised him, the legendary Shirtless Bear-Fighter wanders the forest he’s sworn to protect, fistfighting bears, eating flapjacks, and being the angriest man the world has ever known!

When wild-eyed, super-strong bears attack the citizens of Major City, Shirtless ventures into the human world to do what he does best...PUNCH THOSE BEARS IN THE FACE! But all is not as it seems. Someone is manipulating Shirtless...and only by confronting the demons of his past can Shirtless hope to save his future!

A heart-filled, hilarious, tall tale for the ages… you don't want to miss SHIRTLESS BEAR-FIGHTER!

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Not sure what I think about it. I dont think it was anything anyone expected and I am really not mad about it, but still a bit underwhelmed. Guess the rage on the messageboards will be pretty intense.
I Should read the story.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
If we would just know if Unworthy Thor gets a OHC. Jane Thor already had a OHC and there will be a second Volume soon most likely, but we dont know how this mini will get collected.

If we would just know if Unworthy Thor gets a OHC. Jane Thor already had a OHC and there will be a second Volume soon most likely, but we dont know how this mini will get collected.

New Jane Thor OHC is due for December! According to Hachette, Unworthy will get a regular tpb

Got a tweet back off of Harren, he describes it as a limited commitment and then Opena will be back.

Top Bottom