• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2015. The much-anticipated sequel to October's OT.

Umm do want. Rick Remender all-stars print by Bengal.

XBoDf2O.jpg

Owzers

Hmmm Thunder/Rockets or WWE Raw tonight?

One features a tag team match of title-less jobbers....and the other is wrestling.

Love, love, love the old-timey comic talk. So interesting. Glad to have you guys sharing your thoughts on the thread. Continue to enjoy the ultimate universe updates, too.

Seconded. I ain't never read them so I don't usually participate, but I LOOOOVE reading the dispatches from the front.

James Bond #1 Preview (CBR)

No words. :O

Literally, I mean. The first few pages are completely silent and void of dialogue.

God I love how expertly and organically he hides Bond and his face in these pages. Goddamned brilliant.

Tizoc

You know part of what ruined Dark Cybertron? IDW knows James' book is the better of the two, so they decided to mesh James' writing along with Barber's and the pacing is so off; you're going from one writing style to the next and so on. it feels so jarring. If each writer only wrote their side of the story, it would've been better.
At least James' writing saves it IMO
*In Peter Cullen's voice* "AUTOBOTS IN TROUBLE, EXPLODING PLANET!"

Owzers

Trump president
Rockets championship
Roman Reigns WWE World Championship title
Upchurch back on Rat Queens.

going to be a good year.

Fuck sake Roc. This makes my blood boil.

This is the first I've heard of a lot of these allegations. When the story broke, all we heard was that he got angry and shoved his wife to the ground. Which isn't okay, but not nearly on the level of some of this shit.

Boogiepop

Internet 3.0 my god.

Get it, 3.0 my god.

Anyway, ye gods, this is hideous. Who thought this was a good idea.

Batman: Digital Justice (which may have inspired it, maybe?) is a far, far worse thing... though I guess it's not in the middle of a fantastic run. Seriously though, Digital Justice is still probably the worst comic I've ever read.

Messi

It's bothering me. Why is there a full stop at the end of the thread title? Is it because Spike is abandoning us and this is his final act? He already passed off thread duties.

ElNarez

Banned
That last line. The real Rich Johnston revealed.

I hate that this is making me go "this is Rich going 'see, we CAN report on abuse in comics when there isn't a job at stake for one of our editors' first and doing actual work second". Obviously fuck Upchurch, but also, fuck Johnston for running his business in this way?

I hate that this is making me go "this is Rich going 'see, we CAN report on abuse in comics when there isn't a job at stake for one of our editors' first and doing actual work second". Obviously fuck Upchurch, but also, fuck Johnston for running his business in this way?

I dunno man, this whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. Shoving his wife was one thing (again, not okay). But all this other shit makes me think this guy is just a sick fuck.

Why must he have mad art skillz?

Tizoc

A friend of mine loved that comic.

I don't really get it. I mean, I watched the cartoon when I was a kid, but now I am an adult.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to convey.
A good comic is a good comic. The DWD comic was fun and entertaining with great humor
Also Duckthulhu f'sure
9REpLYW.jpg

Tizoc

OMG the complete peanuts collection is now on CMX. I bought the first four or five when the started coming out. Great collections but lost track of the releases. Man when those hit a sale I'll bit so hard!

https://www.comixology.com/Peanuts-Archive-Debut/page/8684?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC90YWJsZXQvbGFyZ2VDYXJvdXNlbA

Keep an eye on Humblebundle.com
One of their book bundles is ending soon, hopefully, with the movie releasing soon they might have the series offered on there >_<

Top Bottom