• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consortium: The Tower |KS| Deus Ex x Die Hard, a UE4-powered sci-fi immersive sim

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think you can still do the super-backer thing. They apparently re-opened the sign-up form. Check the Kickstarter backer updates for The Tower.

Yeah, I asked on the KS comment page and was informed of the good news. The first thing I did was try the online form and while it did load, I couldn't interact with the text fields, so I assumed iDGi was no longer accepting submissions. Auto-filling the field with the help of LastPass did the trick, though. Strange bug.

Bob-iDGi

Neo Member
@Moobabe

You'll get a message through the Kickstarter messaging system in the next little bit about becoming a superbacker. If you're still running into trouble, message us on Kickstarter or Fig, or at support@interdimensionalgames.com and we'll get it sorted out.

Bob-iDGi

Neo Member
When you get the message on Kickstarter it'll allow you to change your pledge to match what was on Kickstarter. At which point you'll have superbacker status.

Top Bottom