• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Immersive sim Consortium: The Tower crowdfunding on FIG (100%; tier discounts inside)

epmode

Yes, this game still looks great. iDGi is a bit under the radar at GAF and I think they deserve some recognition. The results they're getting from relatively modest crowdfunding totals are impressive as hell.

Alexious

Yes, this game still looks great. iDGi is a bit under the radar at GAF and I think they deserve some recognition. The results they're getting from relatively modest crowdfunding totals are impressive as hell.

The game's premise is great. As to how it looks...I'm sorry, but it looks - in terms of graphics - as the worst Unreal Engine 4 game I have ever seen.
Plenty of indie developers managed to get better graphics and it's not just about the style either.

Great to hear. Consortium's been in my backlog for a while since I've heard nothing but great things about it. I might move onto that after beating Persona 5.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Nice to hear that the alpha is only around the corner. When I received the update notification e-mail yesterday, I realised the crowdfunding campaign ended just over a year ago and wondered if it were already available.

Big Nikus

The director of the game was gonna do a live session on Twitch to show the game and... nobody tuned in apparently. That's just sad, he's pretty cool and always engage with people. I missed it because I was away but damn :/

The director of the game was gonna do a live session on Twitch to show the game and... nobody tuned in apparently. That's just sad, he's pretty cool and always engage with people. I missed it because I was away but damn :/

I guess they need to do a better job of promoting those sorts of events. I love the first game and am subscribed to this thread but I don't know how I would have heard of that Twitch event. Was there a Fig update about it? I would have tuned in for sure.

It's a relatively unknown indie game in an already pretty niche subgenre, and FIG isn't followed as closely as Kickstarter. As unfortunate as that is, I'm not surprised by that turnout

That free fall opening always looked cool in the videos but the sense of freedom you get from deciding where to land is awesome

Oh, and you know no weapons at the start and have to rely on stealth and talking. Remember, you can talk to any enemy at any time

Big Nikus

Big news, the game comes to early access... tomorrow.

knGwWKe.png

Didn't expect an early access.
I hope it's just my imagination, but the silence from the devs and the way they announce this seem a bit.. flat ? I hope they're not too disheartened by the lack of hype around the game. Since it's new news we should make a new thread but I'm kinda ̶b̶u̶s̶y̶ lazy.

Here's the Steam page : http://store.steampowered.com/app/626250/Consortium_The_Tower/

Top Bottom