• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could this be the first real PS4 info? (pc.watch.impress.co.jp)

[Nintex]

mocoworm said:
I would make new threads for all the stories I post but when I try to make a new post I get this message.

"NeoGAF Message
mocoworm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

This means I have to find a relevant thread and tag the new news on the end. Sorry about that. Does anyone know why this is ? I also can't see my post history in my UserCP. I get the same message as above. :(
It's because you're a junior member, you need to be a member to post threads. The upgrade happens automatically by magic.

"Gamers always need something new and more exciting."
So launch a new console, that's exciting.

FoneBone

mocoworm said:
This means I have to find a relevant thread and tag the new news on the end. Sorry about that. Does anyone know why this is ? I also can't see my post history in my UserCP. I get the same message as above. :(
You know, if you're going to bump a thread, it's not that hard to find one that's not almost three years old.

mocoworm

FoneBone said:
You know, if you're going to bump a thread, it's not that hard to find one that's not almost three years old.

I apologise, I didn't realise. It was the top thread for PS4 in the search results.

You know, maybe there should be some sort of visual indicator when a thread is 1+ years old. I have no problems with bumping older threads with relevant information, but it gets disorienting when you think the OP is new news.

Anyways, that's the right strategy, imho. No point in releasing new hardware when the games developers want to make aren't hindered by the hardware yet (though I'm sure some would debate that).

DieH@rd

Banned
boooo for the necro bump

Backpacks_thrown.gif

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'll repost it in a thread for you mocoworm.

mocoworm said:
I would make new threads for all the stories I post but when I try to make a new post I get this message.

"NeoGAF Message
mocoworm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

you need to pay for a Gaf Gold account

Top Bottom