• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Frustrating games today, lost all 3 games due to one team mate being at a silver level (I'm MGE). How does one even manage to only pick up 5 kills in an entire game? I'm so mad right now lol. Dropping 30 kills and losing because you have a guy on your team who's either half blind, trolling or has been boosted is just rage inducing. I know the term "silver" gets thrown around a lot but that's honestly how they played, 5 seconds to aim and shoot, no awareness at all (even when I'm yelling at the guy to look short he's looking long) and just piss poor skills in general, not to mention buying on a eco so you're never at full strength. That's enough for today, I just don't usually rage in game but that last match was just horrific.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I know DMGs that consistently get 4-8 kills a game. It doesn't get better, friend.

It just pisses me off, I always give 100% to win and I lose game after game because of one guy who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a PC. If you're missing your shots and having an off game OK, but if you're ignoring calls, not communicating and playing like you've just installed the game then I don't want you on my team wasting my time. The sad thing is, apart from the one guy dragging us down in each game the rest of the team were OK, communicating and not flaming which is so rare in itself. Oh and I forgot about the guy who started to throw because his Mum wanted him off the PC, we lost that one 16 - 14....

soultron

Banned
<2h left on this one:

lorde soultronicus reminds his compatriots about sundry giveaways

I am giving away a wickedsick AWP gun skan. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM. I don't want to hear from you. I put the money on the bedside table and I expect you to be gone in the morning but pls cook me some scrambledy eggs before you go.
- Do not gamble skans you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site. Don't claim skans to give to C9 because they're going to lose regardless. NA dream dead.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker and/or member of HALO GAF--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway. L2Post.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve. Less favouritism than Mokiiogjuides i mean comeon i deserved at least a fucking sand dude gun, dude.

AWP | Worm God -- MB-E42B9D1952E7B1C8 - Taken by rugioh. 15 entrants total.
s561fn.png

t1437702100z1.png

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Get jacked man.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

330x192

M4A4 Desert Strike MW -- MB-0B92802C7C334F49 - Taken by Valkrai. 15 entrants total.

t1437720761z1.png

Might as well repost mine's as well.

P.s. rivi I hope you have real life guns cause I sent some heavy shit in that package.

also stickers for ur guns

Hey who's making the new thread ?

Can we get some title suggestions?

CS:GO OT | Dutch Go Home

CS:GOmega OT | Less Absorbent Than Tampax

CS:GO OT | Fuck the Dutch (and Rivi)

CS:GO OT | Mokoguides.moe

MayMay

Banned
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Goodbye Halo

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways, DDoS and Halo

Ludono

So OPSkins lets me SELL skins on their site but they won't let me buy OP points or cash out because my current location does not match my billing address..... (I'm living in Asia but my billing address is my home in Ohio) So....yep

udiie

So OPSkins lets me SELL skins on their site but they won't let me buy OP points or cash out because my current location does not match my billing address..... (I'm living in Asia but my billing address is my home in Ohio) So....yep

yeah happened to a friend of mine
apparently theyre really quick to jump the gun on banning people from buying, and then wont negotiate on it afterwards

Pretty much. WarOwl's videos have helped me improve from SEM to MG so far.

I like Warowl he makes some good analysis, and gives tips.

I dislike however that he always takes a shit on call of duty whenever he can. Almost always out of context and unnecesary. We get it.. you don't like COD. Let everyone enjoy what they enjoy, isnt that wat video games are for?

That being said, are there other channels that cover CS GO in such a manner? Looking for some additional ones.

Top Bottom