• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

I'm guessing it was his shitpost in the Sandra Bland thread. As soon as I saw it I knew he was gone.

Took a lot of shitposts from him to get banned.

People in this thread should also play some more Dust2. It's so EASY!

Valkrai

I'll need to take a look at this. Always wanting to improve my game.

I like Warowl he makes some good analysis, and gives tips.

I dislike however that he always takes a shit on call of duty whenever he can. Almost always out of context and unnecesary. We get it.. you don't like COD. Let everyone enjoy what they enjoy, isnt that wat video games are for?

That being said, are there other channels that cover CS GO in such a manner? Looking for some additional ones.

For me, I never really found it annoying. It felt more of a small jab rather than shots fired. I like the work he does but the forced humor at times can be a bit grating.

Mokoi

Banned
Why is everyone changing their names? Should I change my name?
Yeah change if to Popdog

I really need a group of people to play with. I'm really tired of getting stuck with garbage teams in matchmaking.

If anyone is interested in playing with me, I'm a gold nova 3. Here are my stats http://csgo-stats.com/mr__ex/
Just post a link to your steam profile. Nobody gives a shit about stats unless you some esea stat whore.

MayMay

Banned
No need to post stats. Half of them are outdated anyways, those websites dont work properly anymore since last October more or less. And overall no one gives a shit. CS is no stat game. Posting MM rank/profile link is enough. :D

Also, #1 favourite weapon SG553 and #2 P90? :p

Mr_eX

No need to post stats. Half of them are outdated anyways, those websites dont work properly anymore since last October more or less. And overall no one gives a shit. CS is no stat game. Posting MM rank/profile link is enough. :D

Also, #1 favourite weapon SG553 and #2 P90? :p

As you said, the stats are outdated. I used what I had to, to escape silver. I mostly use AK, M4A1S, and AWP now.

Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mr__eX/

Omega

Banned
added you guys. i'm higher ranked but I don't really care so if you're cool with it i'll still play.

could bring in some new blood to replace Rivi finally

Overdoziz

Banned
Anyone else having issues with the MLG stream? Sometimes it slows down, then speed up again, audio is out of sync sometimes, all kinds of dumb crap. Also, someone tell Hiko to dress halfway decent for once.

Xizk

Anyone else having issues with the MLG stream? Sometimes it slows down, then speed up again, audio is out of sync sometimes, all kinds of dumb crap. Also, someone tell Hiko to dress halfway decent for once.

I'm watching the second stream and it's fine for me.

Top Bottom