• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

fn7Ky7z.jpg

(っ◔◡◔)っ $

Hello CSGOGAF, you don't know me, and i don't know you, but a bring a message from a fellow gaffer that is looking for people to play with, so without further ado...

SpeedyBlueDude said:
Hey CSGO GAF, My name is SpeedyBlueDude and I've gotten into playing Counter:Strike recently (about... 5 months ago?) and I was wondering if anyone here wanted to add me and play some CS:GO with me! My steamlink is:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpeedyBlueDude

Here's some info in case you want to get to know me before you add me. :)

Map Pool: Dust II (Good at it), Mirage (Good), Overpass (Good), Season (Good), Cache (Decent)), Cobblestone (Decent), Inferno (Bad).
I don't play Nuke or Train.

Favorite Team: Ninja's In Pyjamas
Favorite Player: GeT_RiGhT
Microphone: Blue Yeti
Keyboard/Mouse: I use an Xbox One controller.
Headset: I use speakers.
ESEA: Yes.
Most Used Weapons:
AWP - 2483 kills
XM1014 - 1974 kills (Silver Days <3)
AUG - 1934 kills

So yeah, if anyone here would like to add me and play with me, that'd be great! I play to win, but also to have fun. I'm not Toxic and people have bad-games and people lose here and there, so whatever. I don't care if we lose. I think it's just fun having friends playing together to try and win.

Omega

Banned
he's banned

the only reason I remember that username is because he had some ridiculous All-in-one Microsoft Xbox One Entertainment Console tag or some shit since he was a hardcore XB1 fanboy (hence the Xbox One Controller)

udiie

I'm so fucking confused hahaha
Holy shit a controller LE? WTF
Id only play if he's got a headset or mic to communicate... otherwise, I'm not sure I could do that

he's banned

the only reason I remember that username is because he had some ridiculous All-in-one Microsoft Xbox One Entertainment Console tag or some shit since he was a hardcore XB1 fanboy (hence the Xbox One Controller)

Oh that guy. I was in the thread when the mod forced his name to that. It was hilarious. He didn't pick that name on his own.

My dumb play of the week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBSlTXbgToI

BraXzy

From the looks of it there is a really dumb easy exploit with the steam password recovery. You can't get access to peoples account but you can easily reset their password and screw with them. Fix in progress apparently.

Xizk

From the looks of it there is a really dumb easy exploit with the steam password recovery. You can't get access to peoples account but you can easily reset their password and screw with them. Fix in progress apparently.

As long as you have steam guard on you are safe.

Blizzard

Banned
It feels like a full moon tonight or something.

My last two ranked games have ended up with 3 bots on the enemy team by the end due to people raging. I think I got 4 friend requests in the last 2-3 games too even though I wasn't doing that well. The scary thought is that my luck will presumably turn back soon to balance things.

Last night I had someone tell me that my voice sounded like a commentator's voice that they would masturbate to. They added me after a game as well.

Top Bottom