• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Valkrai

Ran into my first cheater in game. Bastard had a AWP and had a trigger bot. Got some spectators that confirmed it. Overwatch pls.

Xizk

Classic VP losing eco after winning pistol when they are far ahead. Then they win eco after that lol.

EDIT: And they lose the next. Can't they just close it out. OT incoming.

udiie

CwK31BH.png
#justLEMthangs

Mokoi

Banned
So i finally decide to stick to 1920 and games I played were not too bad. Still got to get used to it, but it's not too bad.

Also omuga is carry.

MayMay

Banned
im sorry yall dont invite me anymore so im hurting

9:14 PM - 『MAYMAY』: Wanna play a match? Omega, Pete, udiie, and I
9:14 PM - 『MAYMAY』: In like 5 mins
9:14 PM - Sajjaja: sure lemme poop
9:14 PM - 『MAYMAY』: Aight go ahead
9:17 PM - Sajjaja: Never mind I cant
9:17 PM - Sajjaja: Gotta pick up my sister in 45 mins
9:17 PM - 『MAYMAY』: ah aight
9:17 PM - Sajjaja: Sorry

Sajjaja

9:14 PM - 『MAYMAY』: Wanna play a match? Omega, Pete, udiie, and I
9:14 PM - 『MAYMAY』: In like 5 mins
9:14 PM - Sajjaja: sure lemme poop
9:14 PM - 『MAYMAY』: Aight go ahead
9:17 PM - Sajjaja: Never mind I cant
9:17 PM - Sajjaja: Gotta pick up my sister in 45 mins
9:17 PM - 『MAYMAY』: ah aight
9:17 PM - Sajjaja: Sorry

that was 3 days ago you evil person

MayMay

Banned
I looked today but you were on Away status when I set up a lobby :( :(

Edit: Also you creeper joined the Mumble earlier, didnt even say anything and left again!

Sajjaja

I looked today but you were on Away status when I set up a lobby :( :(

Edit: Also you creeper joined the Mumble earlier, didnt even say anything and left again!

yall were playing yall would been like stfu saj and i woulda been like fine you cunts i hope you lose. i just expedited the process

MayMay

Banned
If I was mad I would not ask you to play m8,

Still ---- Omega pulled a cheeky one that time and started a CS lobby right after I told him of my plan to start one myself. And then there were no more ppl left for me to invite :((( m8

Jenenser

Divius

I can only do missions where I need 16 comp round wins on shitty maps or do this Guardian Buddy system thingie (no idea what it is) so I guess this mission was a waste of money for me.

cresto

Congrats man

Thanks, May.

cresto now you need to uninstall
life does not get any better from here on out

soul, if this is as good as it gets, i might as well just end it all ;P

Honestly, though, I feel like it was way too easy. I feel like the skill level has dropped significantly. I mean, there are so many people who are idiotic when they play CS i don't get how they are boosted to GE and are able to maintain it. Watering down the competition isn't helping anybody. That being said, my game has stepped up in a big way especially after playing a full season, I'm not half bad at the game :)

cresto

grats man, how long did u play? and do you crawled up solo mm or with a team?

I used to be stuck in DMG purgatory, but then I got ESEA and lost my MM rank. When I started playing MM with some friends, I got LE and worked my way up from there. Didn't take long after I lost my rank. That being said, I have over 900 hours in the game and over 140 wins in MMing alone. No clue how many pugs/scrims/matches I've played, but its considerable.

Mokoi

Banned
soul, if this is as good as it gets, i might as well just end it all ;P

Honestly, though, I feel like it was way too easy. I feel like the skill level has dropped significantly. I mean, there are so many people who are idiotic when they play CS i don't get how they are boosted to GE and are able to maintain it. Watering down the competition isn't helping anybody. That being said, my game has stepped up in a big way especially after playing a full season, I'm not half bad at the game :)
The skill level is all kind of weird right now. I play stupid, but some people are just really really bad, and makes you wonder how the hell they eagles and higher. There is a reason rank inflation is thrown around lol.

Congrats man and don't forget to update your LinkedIn profile!

Top Bottom