• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cresto

The skill level is all kind of weird right now. I play stupid, but some people are just really really bad, and makes you wonder how the hell they eagles and higher. There is a reason rank inflation is thrown around lol.

Congrats man and don't forget to update your LinkedIn profile!

Its pissing me off to be honest. Even ESEA has turned into a shit show. I can't tell you how many pugs I've played where multiple people have left mid game. Wasn't even a bad game when they did. We actually had to kick one guy who being an absolute troll and a jerk. I don't know whats going on, but I don't like it one bit.

If funny you mention that, I am going to update my linkedin soon. Maybe I should put IGL for my clan on there. Shows leadership skills, lulz.

Omega

Banned
The skill level is all kind of weird right now. I play stupid, but some people are just really really bad, and makes you wonder how the hell they eagles and higher. There is a reason rank inflation is thrown around lol.

Congrats man and don't forget to update your LinkedIn profile!

yep. MM is inconsistent as hell and either we win 16-5 or we lose 5-16 it seems.

Ranks are definitely fucked up because no one should ever drop 48 kills in a match unless they're a smurf/cheating.

Ibuki

Banned
Ranks are definitely fucked up because no one should ever drop 48 kills in a match unless they're a smurf/cheating.

tumblr_inline_nrjr5hy7a21qf76o9_500.jpg

Omega

Banned
http://41.media.tumblr.com/9a25aafa40c8fd2806ddc7ecadcfc251/tumblr_inline_nrjr5hy7a21qf76o9_500.jpg

lol im serious though

it's good for my ego but those dudes clearly didn't belong anywhere near eagle. the whole point of ranks is to match you up with similarly skilled players, which means that in theory everyone should be within the same range of kills.

Mokoi

Banned
One of you canada bros let me bum with you until find apartment or land new job over there. I could be like a csgo coach. Show you how to really play the game. I figure being in Canada will help me avoid the crab people a little bit longer because they will attack USA first.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I had my best day of CS since I came back after my year break, I won 4 and lost only 1. I'm slowly putting together a stable of UK players who are nice guys and not terrible and it's showing in the results. It really is a different game without the trolls, Russians and general idiots dragging you down.

frbrr

I had my best day of CS since I came back after my year break, I won 4 and lost only 1. I'm slowly putting together a stable of UK players who are nice guys and not terrible and it's showing in the results. It really is a different game without the trolls, Russians and general idiots dragging you down.

cl_mute_enemy_team 1 makes the game even better

One of you canada bros let me bum with you until find apartment or land new job over there. I could be like a csgo coach. Show you how to really play the game. I figure being in Canada will help me avoid the crab people a little bit longer because they will attack USA first.

Cmon down to Carolina brother gawd dayum you know I gotchu.

Mr_eX

Ranked up to Gold Nova Master Saturday. Feels pretty good after down ranking to nova 2 twice due to bad matchmaking teams.

Omega

Banned
from Dream Team to Maximum Effort

get fucked

Not sure why Nihilum decided to pick up some Tier 3 NA team. Did they actually expect anything or was someone just bored and had a lot of money after watching Katowice?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
About a month ago
Not hearing screaming russians every day has really improved my enjoyment of the game.

No doubt, I have absolutely no interest in anything the enemy have to say, as it's bullshit 99.9% of the time.

udiie

I'd take you but I don't have the room :(

I'd take you but I don't have the room :(

Mok is a sexy gril though..

C'mon now udiie your bro-ceps can't take up the whole bed.

P.S. pls come let me or Clyde carry you tonight

P.P.S pls post pics of your great-uncle cat on your bed and we can judge whether or not your bed is big enough

Uriah

Another complaint I have with the mission system, is why I'm not allowed to complete more than one mission at a time. It would be so much more bearable to try and complete this AWP mission if I could do my pistol one at the same time.

scoobs

So for someone who has been away from CS since the early days of CS:S.... whats the best way to get back into this game? Ive been playing comp. matchmaking quite a bit and am up to DMG, but I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing as far as angles and nades. Any good youtube channels?

Your moving that much pizza? God damn move into arms dealing or some shit.

It's so the hood rats around here can't come in and rob us blind on the quick-quick. Only keep $75 in the till.

Though 2 idiots weren't following procedure and got robbed last month. One had the deposit on their desk and the back door propped open lol.

It's so the hood rats around here can't come in and rob us blind on the quick-quick. Only keep $75 in the till.

Though 2 idiots weren't following procedure and got robbed last month. One had the deposit on their desk and the back door propped open lol.

Put the bomb in the cash register.

Omega

Banned

that was definitely planned out

that was definitely planned out

Yeah was probably someone who works/worked at that store and knew what kind of idiots they were. The other store they came in with a gun though :x

And then there was an incident a week later where a bunch of dudes were looking 'spicious as fuck in the parking lot and the manager called the cops. 4 dudes with a bag full of kitchen knives getting ready to come in the place - like what the fuck. Charlotte is crazy.

Anyway let's play - I'm in omega's mumble if anyone is down.

Ludono

Yeah was probably someone who works/worked at that store and knew what kind of idiots they were. The other store they came in with a gun though :x

And then there was an incident a week later where a bunch of dudes were looking 'spicious as fuck in the parking lot and the manager called the cops. 4 dudes with a bag full of kitchen knives getting ready to come in the place - like what the fuck. Charlotte is crazy.

Anyway let's play - I'm in omega's mumble if anyone is down.

Damn, ya'll need Robocop or something to show up.

You know... it's actually nice to live somewhere where guns are illegal :p

soultron

Banned

impact

Banned
So for someone who has been away from CS since the early days of CS:S.... whats the best way to get back into this game? Ive been playing comp. matchmaking quite a bit and am up to DMG, but I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing as far as angles and nades. Any good youtube channels?
I can show you the way just cuz I love u scoobs. Ur on my list already and I always see you playing in the morning just send me an invite if u want. I'm like global or supreme or something idk but I almost never play MM, just esea.

GotFrag crew 4 lyf. Where's robertj

Top Bottom