• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

I am playing some solo while I wait for windows 10 to download and it makes me glad I can usually find 4 friends to play with. I had 3 people shout "left side left side left side" while I was aiming right, I move to the left and he comes out right and kills me. All I hear was "oops.". BAD INFO IS ANNOYING!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
CS seems to run fine for me on Windows 10, only issue is Creative won't have a driver out for my soundcard until OCTOBER! So I'm having to use onboard ATM which makes me feel gross.

Xizk

I sure hope they port CS to source 2 before it becomes as bad as TF2 is. 8 year old game and I can't even get 120fps in a 24 player server anymore.

Have we no haven from these god forsaken halo pros? Not even in-game? Overdoz you rat fink turncoat - 1v1 me in Rocket League.

P.s. fuck cs - rocket league is the savior of gaming

Fuck all of you. Omega at least provides a mumble. What have you done for me Ibuki? Clyde - you rotten piece of water trash? I mean aside from gifting me wasteland 2 but that was a giveaway and I featured as inspiration for so many background characters so that hardly counts.

Clydefrog

Fuck all of you. Omega at least provides a mumble. What have you done for me Ibuki? Clyde - you rotten piece of water trash? I mean aside from gifting me wasteland 2 but that was a giveaway and I featured as inspiration for so many background characters so that hardly counts.

Unfriending you on Steam when I get home.

Just downranked after a 27 frags, 10 assists, 16 deaths game. 70 points, 16-10 victory with a troll on our side and 3 players who never did a save round. I don't think I'll play for a while, too much bs.

Ibuki

Banned

You should change your name to Mean Pizza Guy

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Ranked up to DMG, so I guess you could say I'm a slightly above average deal! 114 wins to go for Overwatch which is my "goal", basically to keep me playing at least a few games a day.

frbrr

Ranked up to DMG, so I guess you could say I'm a slightly above average deal! 114 wins to go for Overwatch which is my "goal", basically to keep me playing at least a few games a day.

grats!

overwatch is a massive letdown, you'll do 5-10 cases and give up on it forever

Omega

Banned
yeah Overwatch is pretty boring.

Maybe they were just good at faking but a lot of my cases seemed to be people who just did well kill wise. I think I got a spinbot once and then a few blatant wallers but outside of that it just seems like people that had some good games. Seems like if anyone gets a 3k them and the whole team just gets reported

How many wins do you need to be a part of overwatch?

Mokoi

Banned
Oh yeah forgot to make play of week posting. I'll wait till next thread then. If need be I can make it huehuehue.

Although I think litterewoem will because he and overdoiz are bff.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It's probably in my head but my reg seems off since formatting and going to Windows 10. I'm using the same config and settings, same MTU, performance is great etc but my spray seems to have suffered massively, it feels like half my hits aren't registering. Even watching back a personal demo in 1/4 speed it does seem like some of my bullets don't even tickle their balls when they should be hits.

Omega

Banned
It's all Microsoft's plan.

They'll announce Halo 5 at GamesCom and everyone will be so frustrated with Win10 giving them bad hit reg they'll move on to just play Halo.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
That is most definitely just in your head, OS does not affect stuff like hitreg.

I figured as much. And I still have a fucking middle ear infection which is not helping at all, being half deaf in my right ear is not ideal. These antibiotics ain't doing shit!

Top Bottom