• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

92718d14ea43889e6a2a1e839cb253fa.png

I don't why I even bother checking non-tournament CSGO twitch streams anymore, no one ever actually plays the game anymore and it's annoying as hell. I didn't really care when Weeds and m0e did it because they are shit at the game anyway but now all the pro players are doing it too :/

Omega

Banned
I don't why I even bother checking non-tournament CSGO twitch streams anymore, no one ever actually plays the game anymore and it's annoying as hell. I didn't really care when Weeds and m0e did it because they are shit at the game anyway but now all the pro players are doing it too :/

swag still plays at least

flusha normally streams around 10am EST

Uriah

Get kicked by some "clutch or kick" idiots because I fail to kill the entire enemy team and my AWP kills don't count. Nice design Valve.

cresto

I still respect steel and Dazed, they're really quite knowledgeable about the game and its a shame they aren't able to play top level anymore. Ah well.

You disappoint me Ludono. They both are effectively as bad as a profession baseball player betting on his team to win/lose. I can't stand either of them, especially steel. Zero respect to him. I wish he'd just go get a real job and stop infecting twitch with his shitty streams.

Mokoi

Banned
So for someone who has been away from CS since the early days of CS:S.... whats the best way to get back into this game? Ive been playing comp. matchmaking quite a bit and am up to DMG, but I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing as far as angles and nades. Any good youtube channels?
For nades use this site. Should be somewhere in the new OT honestly.
http://www.thewarmup.net/
Has a bunch of webms for all your nade throwing needs.
Made some new SKANS for y'all. Trying the shotgun approach to UGC this time. I honestly DGAF that these look like shit, I just want to pump as many out as possible, as quickly as possible. I'll have a higher chance of hitting some shitty gray/blue-grade skin this way, I bet.
I'm still waiting for yo mp7 Swift to get in the game. Apply that purple and white skin on all the guns!
Fck those match fixers.
What would riv say. Oh yeah, HOW MUCH

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Another complaint I have with the mission system, is why I'm not allowed to complete more than one mission at a time. It would be so much more bearable to try and complete this AWP mission if I could do my pistol one at the same time.

I agree, if we could just complete them all at the same time they'd be a lot less tedious, make them more like achievements I guess. I did like 5 missions and realised they were boring and ant-fun.

Ludono

Fck those match fixers.

Yeah hopefully they are unbanned next year.

You disappoint me Ludono. They both are effectively as bad as a profession baseball player betting on his team to win/lose. I can't stand either of them, especially steel. Zero respect to him. I wish he'd just go get a real job and stop infecting twitch with his shitty streams.

Gotta love the split opinions here haha

I just think it would be entertaining to see them play again, they WERE actually decent players you know :p

Grief.exe

I use CRTL for crouch and Q for voice.

I think I will switch to this option. Then you have the unused pinky to reach down to shift or crouch, and the slightly less used ring finger to hit voice.

Q + F could be an interesting combo as well. Though F would take up the pointer finger which is why I want to move V from my current talk key. The only reason I bring it up is it is slightly easier to reach than V or C.

It's all preference mane. ctrl to couch, and M4 or V to talk for me. You could be one of those strange peps who use M4 to crouch.

I am always hesitant about using mouse buttons in a shooter for fear of throwing off muscle memory. The slight pressure from toggling a button would change your aim ever so slightly.

Mokoi

Banned
This is still the greatest keybind to have. Perfect for quickswitching to reset scopez when awping and just pulling out that sexy knife to look at. It's ok if you die with knife out because looking at sexy knife is worth it.
Code:
alias +knife slot3
alias -knife lastinv
bind q +knife

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Mouse buttons are awesome. I use them for grenade binds and push to talk for in game voice chat.

Mouse3 smoke, mouse4 grenade, mousewheel down molotov, mousewheel up decoy and 4 as flashbang.

Stealing that Mok - thx bb u rely r sexy gurrl

caps lock = walk
shift = duck
ctrl = mumble talk
alt = in-game talk

mouse3 = smoke
mouse4 = flash
mouse1 = +shoot

alias +shoot ''attack; say get jacked man''
alias -shoot ''-attack; say get jacked man''

p.s. off today, get at this dude

rugioh

Banned

LMAO "infecting"? At least he plays the game, unlike summit, m0e, and the vast majority of girl gamers that are on the top end of the CS page.

Xizk

But it's not completely untrue is it?

I don't know, I used to like Hiko but it seems he's been bringing alot of this upon himself :p

I'm all for players making their own brands. It's that way in real sports so why not here? Orgs shouldn't be allowed to ban players from getting their own sponsors.

Mokoi

Banned
i think you guys should just bind walk to every key
I feel like you're trying to tells us to walk. However, I am best so I must make presence known.
Stealing that Mok - thx bb u rely r sexy gurrl
You know how to steal a sexy gurlls heart.
Smh saying you respect steel then linking hltv blog. I don't hate steel and do watch his streams. But come on respect is going to far. Also Hiko seems to be the only csgo pro from what I've seen who has some damm business sense. Who cares if he trying to promote his brand over another. Dude seems to be doing more then just signing shitty contract from team.
Put context instead of just linking all the time. It adds more then just being person who always links things.

cresto

LMAO "infecting"? At least he plays the game, unlike summit, m0e, and the vast majority of girl gamers that are on the top end of the CS page.

Well, I don't watch or support any of those streamers you mentioned. I find most non-pro streamers to not be worth it at all. Everytime I listen to steel speak I cringe at his immature attitude and uncalled for comments. Personal preference - you don't have to agree with me. I just don't get why people want to support someone who hurt the scene in a big way. Is it a thing of the past? Yes, but why/how could you ever trust them going forward?

Well, I don't watch or support any of those streamers you mentioned. I find most non-pro streamers to not be worth it at all. Everytime I listen to steel speak I cringe at his immature attitude and uncalled for comments. Personal preference - you don't have to agree with me. I just don't get why people want to support someone who hurt the scene in a big way. Is it a thing of the past? Yes, but why/how could you ever trust them going forward?

He is still one of the most knowledgeable cs players on the the scene. He spent a couple of hours the other night going over demos and T side strats for mirage. No one else is really doing that right now.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Steel is the fucking worst. Literally the cancer of the CS community

Agreed, no idea why people still support him.

And I must be close to a rank up, 8 - 1 at MGE, I can almost taste the DMG. I only have 33 wins so I feel this is decent. The big turning point was /r/recruitcs, playing with Brits who have the same attitude towards the game has made it so much more fun. I still have a middle ear infection as well, so once I can hear out of my right side again it'll no doubt help! :D

Top Bottom