• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cristiano Ronaldo pushes ref, banned for five games even though ref doesn't dive

Terrible. Kids look up to this man.

giphy.gif

ronaldld1cot7.png

jts

...hate me...
RIP referee. He had a good life I hope.

Yeah that was a surefire way to get banned.

Best way to stick it to a ref is to be passive aggressive as fuck like when Carvajal told him to give another penalty to Barça, after Madrid scored the 3rd goal. Man the ref must have gained a ulcer from that.

MrS

Banned
It's ok, OP. I'd be upset too if my team was so badly managed that it lost Neymar and then lost 3-1 at home to our biggest rivals. It's gonna be a long season for you my friend.

Pique and Iniesta are finished too.

And you know who that Ballon d'Or is going to

Mahonay

Banned
That was a very light push, calling it an attack is a hilarious overreaction.

Still though, you never touch the refs. Don't be a fucking idiot.

Messi

Joke thread?

I don't think there is anything to joke about in regards to a player having such a lack of respect for the rules that he puts his hands on him.

Right after being booked for taking off his shirt to flaunt other rules.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol at making a thread for this

Servbot24

Banned
I assume "disgraceful attack" is some sort of inside joke we're not privy to, but either way you should never, ever touch the ref. If you do you just have to accept whatever consequences come your way.

Jabo

Fuck me I missed who the OP was. Carry on lads.

I1ba8gb.png

P.S: Should have been a 6 months ban for that disgraceful attack.

shaneo632

Hilarious to call it an attack. He obviously shouldn't be touching the ref and should be penalised accordingly, but the ref has probably been dealt greater force from a gust of wind.

Top Bottom