• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Euro 2008 Thread - No England, but still plenty of English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tieno

Again that Niesta guy or whatever he's called taking too much time with an open opportunity completely destroying it.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
so whats the score. I saw a part of the game and spain scored 1.

update me GAF!

USD

Spain is smoking them hard. Wow that was close.

Tieno said:
Again that Niesta guy or whatever he's called taking too much time with an open opportunity completely destroying it.
I've noticed that, he's blown 4 or 5 good opportunities for Spain.

zoku88

Aww, he missed the ball. That would've been really cool lookin.\

EDIT: Almost looked like he was going to hurt himself, sliding into the goal post.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
except for a couple of moments Spain's dominated this game. it's good to see they're still attacking and not putting all 11 in their half.

USD

Every fucking time the Germans are offside. Any time they're close to managing some offense, they're offside.

USD

Won said:
Love the german "hands on the head" dance.
I loved the slow motion replay of that, where you see his muscles jiggle as his hands impact on his head. :lol

And yeah, this about wraps it up. Disappointing play from the Germans. Great play from Spain.

Crovax33

And Ballack becomes one of the few, if not the first player, to lose the 3 most important finals in the world.

Spain wins it all without Raul, and Aragones proves Spain they were wrong all this fucking time.

A deserving win for Spain. Germany played like total shit.
Grats to the Spanish gafers! I hope this starts a unity movement in Spain (fuck ETA)!

See you in South Africa 2010 (where we will win the World Cup).

Tieno

Spain is a good European Champion, good and attractive football. Though they wasted a lot of opportunities in this match.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Wonderful! Great game of the Spaniards. I congratulated you after winning against my team and I have to congratulate again today! You guys deserved it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats to Spain. They really deserved this. They earned it in the way they played through the whole tournament, and they earned it for how they played tonight. I was certainly pulling for them tonight, I felt they were the better team throughout the month, and I'm happy to see them win and win in convincing fashion.

There were very few times in this match where it looked like Germany had any chance at all.

So congratulations to Spain and all the Spanish fans! :D

Crovax33

For all the shit they gave to Aragones, and the balls of steel he had to keep Raul off the team and many other popular players people voiced out loud. The man derserves a freaking solid gold statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom