• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DaddyOFive loses custody of two of the children featured in his "prank" videos

Wood Man

You're really gonna take the word of people who have fucking deceived and abused their kids on video for all the world to see? Really?

Not at all, I meant the opposite. I'm just saying there's a larger story. Maybe I worded my post wrong.

It's obvious the kid was coached to say that.

Google

Not that I know of. The courts will figure this out. If the Mother isn't abusing them it's still an improvement. We know the Dad and Step-mom, older brother, has been.

I'm with you there.

I'm just of the opinion that both sets of parents are quite possible garbage and the kids being given back to the mother might be a different set of pain.

I'll just make sure I requote this from time to time in this thread. This is a really crappy situation, y'all. We don't know anything about the biological mother's situation, so who knows if those kids are going to a "better" situation. Plus, those two kids are used to being around their three other siblings - they don't have that, now. Can you imagine being taken away from your brothers and sisters, no matter how odd of your home situation?

The kids were victims of child abuse. What would you rather happen? Continue to be abused or split up from other children? Wtf dude.

Yoda

It'll probably be a very rough transition for these kids, but in the long run it's for the best.

15 minutes into the "Worst dad on YouTube" video. What. The. Hell.

As someone who works with kids, glad to know that at least some of these kids are no longer with these parents.

How did you watch that much? I haven't really followed this story but I watched a few short clips of that video and had to turn it off.

Who is this made for? Who gets off on watching little kids cry?

old

Finally watched the Steve-O H3H3 vid. Steve was on point noticing Cody flinched when his dad held the pen in front of his face. Cody has been hit.

So happy he is out of that house.

I just let out a huge sigh of relief when I saw this thread. While we don't know everything about the mother, I'm finding it hard to believe that she, who got swindled out of them to begin with, would be the worse parent in all this. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but for now, I'm glad those poor kids are gone from that home. I can only hope they find some real happiness soon
and hopefully that their half-brothers get better circumstances, too

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just watched the DeFranco video, jeeeeeeeesus christ those parents are awful fucking human beings

I skipped a page (or two for you 50 posts/page heathens) but as I said in the original topic, I'm glad they're out, hopefully their mother really is fit to raise them, I imagine there will be regular visits from CPS/Social Services/whatever it's called now a while though.

The only thing worse than their "Apology" is when they showed up on Good Morning America with their bullshit and didn't get challenged.

III-V

This guy collected much more footage than defranco.

https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM

It's gut wrenching.

Wow, I really have been trying to avoid watching, but this 'father' has clearly decided to create the most trashy and abusive reality TV show on his youtube channel. What a piece of dogshit. I hope these kids are safe now and learn that this is not normal family behavior.

The more I watch this is clear, disgusting child abuse for entertainment. Please nail these two fuckers in jail.

KSweeley

Wow, I really have been trying to avoid watching, but this 'father' has clearly decided to create the most trashy and abusive reality TV show on his youtube channel. What a piece of dogshit. I hope these kids are safe now and learn that this is not normal family behavior.

The more I watch this is clear, disgusting child abuse for entertainment. Please nail these two fuckers in jail.

It's VERY disturbing that Google ALLOWED monetization of child abuse and kept the DaddyOFive YouTube channel up for a long time.

BIGWORM

To think, these people were getting paid to abuse their kids under the guise of a 'prank' show...

No. Just...no.

Kvik

I'm not a parent, and I can only manage the first 3 minutes of that summary video before I started to feel sick and had to turn it off.

There's a line between friendly prank and abuse, and this fucking redneck has clearly passed it.

I mean, it takes a special kind of cunt to drag your kid by the hair and nearly smashed his head against a piece of furniture.

And YT allows this for how long? The fucker looks like he uploaded 10 petabytes of these videos into his channel.

rjinaz

I skipped a page (or two for you 50 posts/page heathens) but as I said in the original topic, I'm glad they're out, hopefully their mother really is fit to raise them, I imagine there will be regular visits from CPS/Social Services/whatever it's called now a while though.

The only thing worse than their "Apology" is when they showed up on Good Morning America with their bullshit and didn't get challenged.

Never saw that video. They're still going with "it's all fake and the kids are in on it". I mean I guess it's their only play at this point. Also like how they say they always stop when the kids start crying and ask them if they want to keep going. However in many videos you can see that Mike loves it when the kids cry and pushes them harder for more tears.

What is the punishment for being charged with domestic abuse? Are all forms of domestic abuse considered a felony?

Likely this is the tip of the iceberg. There will be a bunch of restraining orders coming out of this as well so I don't think he will be anywhere near those kids for a long while.

rjinaz

So are the three older boys even his kids? I keep seeing conflicting information on this. I even read a report that said the Mother was also now fighting custody with the biological Dad, according to some court papers that seem to indicate this.

III-V

It's VERY disturbing that Google ALLOWED monetization of child abuse and kept the DaddyOFive YouTube channel up for a long time.

Yes, it is clear that Google, the mother and the father all benefited from abusing these children.

absolutelydisgusting.gif

Tadaima

While it is sad to see a family be broken apart, I can't think of a better solution here. Glad the kids are safe with their mother now.

I still fear for the other children, though.

KAP151

Why the fuck is the channel still active. Any mention (apart from them being complete fucking monsters) should be erased.

Absolute c bags. As a new dad, i would never dream of doing that to my daughter, let alone taping, broadcasting and profiting from it.

Hope they now live in a world of hurt.

Assholes.

All the best to thise kids. Hope they can grow up without too much baggage.

11 minutes into the summary video. As someone who grew up in a military/marine household where corporal punishment was very real by blood is legit boiling. Fuck these parents, and its a relief the children were taken away.

y2dvd

That's a start. I watched those recap videos that were posted in the thread. They break my heart. These kids are going to need so much more then being taken from these awful parents. They're going to need a lot of help down the road. I hope they'll get that help and that things will turn out better for them.

The biological mother and her lawyer said they are receiving counseling. Cody is struggling but is coming around while Emma seems to be adjusting just fine. I hope Cody can recover from all that abuse.

Another note, while I'm glad these pieces of shit were finally revealed for their child abuse, who the fuck is watching/subscribing to these fuckers?

The biological mother and her lawyer said they are receiving counseling. Cody is struggling but is coming around while Emma seems to be adjusting just fine. I hope Cody can recover from all that abuse.

I had a feeling Cody might be struggling. Poor thing went through some awful trauma, or what his parents call "pranks". I'm sure it'll be very hard for them, but they can do it.

rjinaz

I had a feeling Cody might be struggling. Poor thing went through some awful trauma, or what his parents call "pranks". I'm sure it'll be very hard for them, but they can do it.

Well I mean it sounds like the parents did a number on him, convincing him the Mother hated him, abandoned him, etc. I'm sure that can be collaborated because he said these things in front of others when they showed up to take him.

Not too mention, he lived with brothers. It's going to be hard for him not seeing them. The sister was the only girl that might explain why it was at least a little easier for her, that and she was older and probably didn't buy into the BS as much.

Top Bottom