• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe: Twisted Metal coming 2011, release date announcement soon

Xater

davidjaffe said:
Not a mega fan of CEs but I have heard rumblings of a CE. But nothing set in stone at all. I think if we did one we've talked of including one of the masks as well as other stuff but there really is no announcement. We may not do a CE at all (and I kind of hope we don't). I think the game needs to be the game. A single edition. If people love it- and we hope they will- then we can release special editions and such. But I do know some people love the CEs.

Hell, I'd love to sell lots of TM toys and schwag but just sell them as separate items and not tie them to a CE.

David

I like your line of thinking. Can we also count on no bullshit pre-order DLC?

BTW I am European and love TW, but I am probably the anomaly. We were also pretty fucked over with the version of Black we got at the time.

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Gotta get my day started. Not ignoring the Europe questions or the others. Will hit you guys back over lunch or later tonite. Have a great day- later!

David

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
At this point in my career if someone said 'all I have to do is snap my fingers and you can automatically have Journey OR Twisted Metal', I'd be torn which one I'd pick.

KAL2006

Banned
davidjaffe said:
Each special currently has an alt fire. Some of the alt fires are traditional alts (variations on the standard fire functionality such as our muscle car that has a charge up vulcan gun for a special and the alt is the same gun but if you can step-charge the charge mechanic ((hit and hold charge again at just the right time window)) then you get missiles as well...and you can step charge the alt up to 3 diff times) while others are 100% different (i.e. helicopter special is a turret that lets you fly while also being in FPS and controlling the turret as you attack vehicles below...but the alt is a magnet that drops from the bottom of the copter and lets you pick up and carry/transport enemies and friends alike). Currently we are discussing if we want to make the alts unlockables that open up as you rank up or just include them with the vehicle from the get go. Not sure what we'll decide on that issue.

Yes, we've discussed revisiting old levels down the road if the core game is a success enough to warrant it (i.e. Paris, Bowl from TM2, Rooftops from TM 1 and Tm2, Junkyard from TMB,etc). Would love to do a TM CLASSIC DLC PAK at some point.

David

Interesting, alt specials should differentiate the vehicles even more. And a DLC pack of classic Twisted Metal levels would be awesome. I also just found out now you can play split screen and online at the same time which is great.

Fersis said:
My question:

1) The only camera available in cars is the third person camera?

They had this view in the E3 trailer

jlkWU.png

I'm not sure if it was done for trailer purposes though. But it does have a HUD, so it could be a gameplay view.

Fersis said:
2) Whos the cutie in your avatar? :D

It's Kate Beckinsale.

Baki

Just wanted to point out to all of you non-believers that Heavy Rain was expected by everyone to be a commercial flop but the game has gone on to be one of the more successful exclusives this year.

Just goes to show, quality is still a big selling factor.

Kintaro said:
One would be silly to expect Sony to flood 2011 with all of these 1st party games. Expect a good number to be pushed back.
That's what most of us expect. Still, we have no idea what their plans are for 2012.

KAL2006

Banned
I have a feeling this game will flop hard if it doesn't get at least a 9 rating from the major reviewers. This is because of a combination of many things. Firstly the Twisted Metal franchise has not been relevant for a long time. Also another car combat game called Blur, did not do that well, that game had tons of marketing, a good Beta, good online modes that rival COD, and reviews of around 8-9, but it still failed to do well. Another reason why it could flop is because 2011 is packed full of games from an incredible third party line up to the best 1st party line up Sony has ever had.

Flop or not, this game will be day 1 for me, I just hope it delivers and has a decent online community that stays alive for years.

Canova

Banned
Kintaro said:
One would be silly to expect Sony to flood 2011 with all of these 1st party games. Expect a good number to be pushed back.

no please dont.

Don't give them any idea. The more the merrier, we're better off with more variety

KAL2006 said:
I have a feeling this game will flop hard if it doesn't get at least a 9 rating from the major reviewers. This is because of a combination of many things. Firstly the Twisted Metal franchise has not been relevant for a long time. Also another car combat game called Blur, did not do that well, that game had tons of marketing, a good Beta, good online modes that rival COD, and reviews of around 8-9, but it still failed to do well. Another reason why it could flop is because 2011 is packed full of games from an incredible third party line up to the best 1st party line up Sony has ever had.

Flop or not, this game will be day 1 for me, I just hope it delivers and has a decent online community that stays alive for years.

nah, the differences between this and blur are huge.. You can't really compare them imo.
2011 being packed will be somewhat of an ussue maybe. But there is nothing like it..
Right now you can choose between GT5, F1 2010, NFS, Shift, etc. if you want a racer. But Twisted metal isn't even a racer.

Ofcourse exposure is very important.

Afrikan

Always-honest said:
Please use some great anti aliassing method David. Pleeeaaase..

from the gameplay videos and screen captures it seems like it already has great AA.....I don't know if the game is using a modified version of the Warhawk engine, but Warhawk had great AA as well....720p 4xAA.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
KAL2006 said:

I don't think it will flop. Blur was good, but bland-looking, had no charisma at all. Also I think that this type of games (I mean TM, not Blur) are less reliant on reviews and more on marketing/word of mouth/boxart. Amnesia devs monitored sales/reviews ratio and learned that they almost do not coincide. Good reviews are pretty important for high-profile SP blockbusters but even then they just verify hype.

antiloop

davidjaffe said:
Yes, we've discussed revisiting old levels down the road if the core game is a success enough to warrant it (i.e. Paris, Bowl from TM2, Rooftops from TM 1 and Tm2, Junkyard from TMB,etc). Would love to do a TM CLASSIC DLC PAK at some point.

David

Sounds good. I hope the game will be a success.

Still love TM1 & TM2.

Afrikan said:
from the gameplay videos and screen captures it seems like it already has great AA.....I don't know if the game is using a modified version of the Warhawk engine, but Warhawk had great AA as well....720p 4xAA.
sounds fine to me. warhawk looked great in that regard.

thcsquad

KAL2006 said:

Blur had no name recognition. I still don't even know what the hell it is. Isn't it a racing game fundamentally with some combat, a "big boy's mario kart?". People might not 'care' about Twisted Metal anymore, but at least they know what it is.

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.

First off, thanks for planning on buying the game! Much, much appreciated! :)

As for reviews and flopping hard and all that, let me just say a few things:

1- We are going to do everything in our power to make sure that does not occur. From making a great game to creative and strong marketing to building/cultivating and maintaining a strong Twisted Metal community, we're going to push as hard as we can to get a hit. Sometimes that is MORE than enough. Other times, not so much. We're hoping for the former :)

2- I don't see us getting 9's and 10's from a lot of reviewers, to be totally frank. And NOT because the game is not worth 9's and 10's. I think TM fans and journalists who review the game who like this genre will- if we get everything done that we want done- give the game the coveted 9 and 10 scores. And I think we will deserve those scores. I am very, very confident we are making the best TM ever made by a long shot and I feel the game will be worthy of those scores. If you like TM, you will LOVE this game and it will keep you playing for a long, long time. But 9's and 10's? I mean, TMB got 9's and 10's but I have to assume a lot of that was visual and story and vibe. Because TM2 got 8's and 8.5's (the scores I think (and HOPE!) we will get from a lot of sites and mags) and most folks will tell you TM2 is by far the best, deepest game in the series.

But the reality is, at its heart it IS a TM game and there are some reviewers/critics for whom that is simply not the sort of game they give 9's and 10's to. I don't want to fall back on that annoying cliche of 'they just don't get it' implying that those who don't care for the nuts and bolts TM play are simply not 'in the know'. I think they do get it, they just don't want it. And that's totally fair. But the fans who DO get it and who WANT it and LOVE it, well I think are going to go ape shit over this. I mean, I think they are going to go 'Holy Fuck! Look what they did to Twisted Metal!!!'...and in a great way! :)

3- Flop or mega hit or somewhere in between, TM PS3 is a quality product and if we sell 50,000 or 5 million, players who like/love this sort of game will feel taken care of and supremely entertained. Do I want us to sell a mega crap ton? Oh HELLS YES! I want Eat Sleep Play to make bank so our company has a nice stash in the bank and so we can reward the creators of the game with kick ass bonuses. I want SCE and Sony Santa Monica to do crazy well so they are rewarded for their amazing work and unending support over the years. And fuck it, I want TM to make bank so I can afford some cool ass stuff I've had my eye on for a long ass time! :)

BUT end of the day, the real reward is that we got to make the game. We're super proud of it and I gotta say: I just LOVE this game! So if we hit, sweet! God, I so want this to hit! BUT if we only find a small group of loyal peeps who love it, that's ok too. Not the goal, but at least we got to make the damn thing and entertain those folks who dig the genre!

I think there's just too much worry and talk about games that hit or fail or get released at the right/wrong time. To the point that the only way to 'win' in the eyes of a lot of people is to basically paint by numbers and follow the already mapped out plan for 'these are the elements you put into the pot to get a hit' and then just tweak it a little bit so it's unique enough...and what fun is that? For us game makers or you game players?

Again, these are not excuses. We're gonna work up until the time the game is pulled from our hands to get 10/10's from EVERYONE from the most non-discriminating TM fansite to a magazine like EDGE (which- I have to assume ((since I'm a big fan of that mag and THINK I know what kind of games they dig))- is probably not the first mag I would guess would fall in love with this game). I'm just saying that we know- at it's core- there are some people who will never feel the core idea itself is worthy of standing shoulder to shoulder with today's 9 and 10 rated games.

But if you are a fan of games like TM2 and TMB and Mortal Kombat and Unreal Tournament and Quake Arena and you LOVE competitive gaming (both local split screen and online) then prepare to go to the next level with TMPS3. But if TM never really set your socks on fire to begin with, I doubt we're going to convert you with this title.

David

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Fersis said:
My question:

1) The only camera available in cars is the third person camera?
2) Whos the cutie in your avatar? :D

Jaffe keepin' it real.
Thanks for the insight!

1- Only 3rd person cameras yes. We just don't have the memory for interiors. And as cool as they look, the gameplay suffers a lot for most players when playing a game like this from driver POV. I know some people dug it in TM1 (and I loved it, cool wise) but those peeps were in the minority and so we decided to use our memory elsewhere. The view in the trailer is probably not going to make it in the game because it causes a lot of strange visual bugs when you hit jumps and go over hills and undulating terrain. If we have time we can address those bugs but if not, it's a view I'd like to add in via an update down the road if we can.

2- Kate Beckinsale. My movie star girl friend.

spats

Nice, honest rant. :lol

I hope the game does well for you all. Never played a TM game in the past so I'll be sure to pick this one up.

davidjaffe said:
But if you are a fan of games like TM2 and TMB and Mortal Kombat and Unreal Tournament and Quake Arena,
This is basically the perfect thing to say to get me really interested. I'm already interested as a fan of the franchise, but now I'm fucking hyped.

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
El-Suave said:
This game really needs some more exposure in Europe - it's baffling to me how it had a presence at Pax, Comic Con etc. but not at Gamescom, Eurogamer Expo or some other European events. I guess resources are limited because Eat Sleep Play isn't a huge studio, but I can't shake the feeling that most of the PR work that has been done so far was of the "preaching to the choir" variety.
The vibe I was getting from most of the European media I consumed when it was announced at E3 was mostly indifference - Sony should at least try to change that.

Once we unleash the info around the new year, we'll start getting a better idea of how strong the other territories are going to push TM. The SCEE team is amazing with their marketing and we're going to work real hard with them to make sure action and vehicle combat fans in Europe know that we're coming! TMB got screwed because we were not allowed to put the endings in (not SCEE, it was the government over there). This game should not have that issue. So the game that hits the USA should be- for the most part- the exact same game that hits in Europe.

We actually brought some of the SCEE marketing team and PD team in at the start ages ago and asked what sort of changes we could make to the design to get their players excited and we've incorporated a lot of their feedback while also keeping the essence of TM alive and well (which admittedly doesn't really fit into that sleek, Brit cool that you folks are so well known for in the gaming world ((Wipeout and such)) ). But we do know there are European TM fans and be they a teeny tiny group or a mega majority just waiting to discover the joy that is car combat, we're going to reach out to them and include them in every way we can.

David

Thanks for taking the time to answer peoples questions David. Really awesome.

When you expressed your desires to leave Sony, did you anticipate they'd offer your studio a deal? Did they want to make a Twisted Metal before you left, or did you need to pitch it to Sony?

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Galvanise_ said:
Thanks for taking the time to answer peoples questions David. Really awesome.

When you expressed your desires to leave Sony, did you anticipate they'd offer your studio a deal? Did they want to make a Twisted Metal before you left, or did you need to pitch it to Sony?

Well Scott and I went to lunch with Allan Becker (who runs Sony Santa Monica and had been my boss for 10+ years) and told him what we wanted to do, asked if he felt Sony would be interested in working with us. So we didn't leave until we had the deal with Sony. We did talk to a few other money peeps and publishers but to be honest, once Sony said yes, that was it cause they were always our first choice.

As for Twisted, we did not form to make Twisted. But after the sales of Calling All Cars we were like ,'Dude, not having a hit SUCKS!!!' :) And so we were like 'let's make a PSN Twisted...we at least know there is a % of fans left that would be into that'...and so THAT is what we pitched but Sony wanted it to be a bigger title (thank God) and so it grew and grew into what it is now.

David

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I really hope there's an (offline with bots) demo, as I'm really on the fence about Twisted Metal. If there isn't, you can count one missed sale as I'll be waiting until the game is ~$10-20 instead of "ZOMG DAY $30 OR ONE" like some of GAF is set to do.

I liked Twisted Metal in the day, but I'm not sure I'm willing to invest time into it again now a days. A demo is NEEDED.

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
TheSeks said:
I really hope there's an (offline with bots) demo, as I'm really on the fence about Twisted Metal. If there isn't, you can count one missed sale as I'll be waiting until the game is ~$10-20 instead of "ZOMG DAY $30 OR ONE" like some of GAF is set to do.

I liked Twisted Metal in the day, but I'm not sure I'm willing to invest time into it again now a days. A demo is NEEDED.

I am pretty sure we are going to do a demo. But it's not set in stone yet. Trying to juggle that, finishing the game, and the beta (and how big the beta will be) so there's still some stuff left to decide.

As for the bots thing, well we do have a campaign mode which mirrors a lot of the core MP (altho not all of it). Strait up bots tho is something we're not sure about yet.

Hopefully a demo or the beta or you renting it first will turn you into a modern day TM FAN! We'll try!

David

Moobabe

davidjaffe said:
As for Twisted, we did not form to make Twisted. But after the sales of Calling All Cars we were like ,'Dude, not having a hit SUCKS!!!' :) And so we were like 'let's make a PSN Twisted...we at least know there is a % of fans left that would be into that'...and so THAT is what we pitched but Sony wanted it to be a bigger title (thank God) and so it grew and grew into what it is now.

David

Out of curiosity - and sorry if it's been covered - how did CAC do? I picked it up day one and had an absolute blast - just a shame I couldn't find people to play with.

VegaShinra

davidjaffe said:
Can you explain? Time spent by the player playing campaign?
Sounds like he means something similar to the CoD situation. Many just play MP and avoid the SP for whatever reason. So do you think gamers will play the SP or do you think many will just play the MP?

kenta

Has no PEINS
David, my 5-year-old really loves to play Burnout Paradise (you probably still see my account on your friends list playing it) and the best part about it is that I can just pop the game in and hand him the controller. He picks a car and gets dropped into the world and gets to play in this huge sandbox. Will there be anything like this in the new Twisted, where we don't have to pick play types or objectives or anything? Just a bunch of cars driving around a city blowing each other up? Or at the very least will the menu system be elegant enough for a 5-year-old to figure out?

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Moobabe said:
Out of curiosity - and sorry if it's been covered - how did CAC do? I picked it up day one and had an absolute blast - just a shame I couldn't find people to play with.

Thanks man! Always great to meet a fan of CAC! We're real proud of it but we could have done some things (theme mainly) to ensure more sales.

But overall, we're proud of it. And it broke even just by a hair. So no one lost money (whew!) but that's about it.

David

Lard

Banned
davidjaffe said:
Can you explain? Time spent by the player playing campaign?

I don't mean it as a slight on you or the game, just that the general trend is that multiplayer campaigns take precendence over single player campaigns now - especially for combat games. I'm not really expecting much difference here.

Single player campaigns tend to be shorter, with not alot of thought put into the, whereas the multiplayer is what seems to get the bulk of the development.

Basically, single player seems to be an afterthought nowadays, and it's disappointing.

Mzo

I hope the Twisted Metal menu alone finds 5 different violent and bloody ways to scar him for life.

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
VegaShinra said:
Sounds like he means something similar to the CoD situation. Many just play MP and avoid the SP for whatever reason. So do you think gamers will play the SP or do you think many will just play the MP?

Depends on the player? I mean, the SP of TMPS3 is NOT God of War or even GEARS OF WAR. And it's certainly not MGS! But it is deeper and more varied than any other TM we've ever made with crazy cool bosses (3 of them), cool levels, and cool variations on DM modes. And it's co-op split screen and co-op online.

But if you are a SP player looking for the next epic 1 player adventure, TM is not that sort of game. But as a fun, engaging, challenging shooter? It's a blast!

David

yencid

Chuck Norris said:
You say the title grew but is this a AAA-title with a good budget? Or is it still a pseudo PSN game that's getting a box?
or... it could... you know be somewhere in the middle?

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Lard said:
I don't mean it as a slight on you or the game, just that the general trend is that multiplayer campaigns take precendence over single player campaigns now - especially for combat games. I'm not really expecting much difference here.

Single player campaigns tend to be shorter, with not alot of thought put into the, whereas the multiplayer is what seems to get the bulk of the development.

Basically, single player seems to be an afterthought nowadays, and it's disappointing.

Ah, I see. Ok, no slight taken. I will say my 5 year old did just get home from school and ran into my office and saw you avatar and was like 'why is yarn guy doing that with Santa'? She calls Kirby 'Yarn Guy' cause of the new game :)

But no, I mean, TM has never been a SP game along the lines of GOD OF WAR and such. This SP is MUCH more varied and the bosses are crazy sweet and the modes themselves are really fun. And there are 9 different endings and the story is really cool and all the characters connect in cool ways. But it's not a mega epic 1p sort of thing. Not because we short changed the SP, just because it was never really the point of the TM games in our minds. We always look at MP and co-op SP being the real selling points. This SP has gotten more attention than ANY of our previous SP but again, it's not MASS EFFECT or anything even close to that sort of thing.

David

Canova

Banned
davidjaffe said:
First off, thanks for planning on buying the game! Much, much appreciated! :)

As for reviews and flopping hard and all that, let me just say a few things:

1- We are going to do everything in our power to make sure that does not occur. From making a great game to creative and strong marketing to building/cultivating and maintaining a strong Twisted Metal community, we're going to push as hard as we can to get a hit. Sometimes that is MORE than enough. Other times, not so much. We're hoping for the former :)

2- I don't see us getting 9's and 10's from a lot of reviewers, to be totally frank. And NOT because the game is not worth 9's and 10's. I think TM fans and journalists who review the game who like this genre will- if we get everything done that we want done- give the game the coveted 9 and 10 scores. And I think we will deserve those scores. I am very, very confident we are making the best TM ever made by a long shot and I feel the game will be worthy of those scores. If you like TM, you will LOVE this game and it will keep you playing for a long, long time. But 9's and 10's? I mean, TMB got 9's and 10's but I have to assume a lot of that was visual and story and vibe. Because TM2 got 8's and 8.5's (the scores I think (and HOPE!) we will get from a lot of sites and mags) and most folks will tell you TM2 is by far the best, deepest game in the series.

But the reality is, at its heart it IS a TM game and there are some reviewers/critics for whom that is simply not the sort of game they give 9's and 10's to. I don't want to fall back on that annoying cliche of 'they just don't get it' implying that those who don't care for the nuts and bolts TM play are simply not 'in the know'. I think they do get it, they just don't want it. And that's totally fair. But the fans who DO get it and who WANT it and LOVE it, well I think are going to go ape shit over this. I mean, I think they are going to go 'Holy Fuck! Look what they did to Twisted Metal!!!'...and in a great way! :)

3- Flop or mega hit or somewhere in between, TM PS3 is a quality product and if we sell 50,000 or 5 million, players who like/love this sort of game will feel taken care of and supremely entertained. Do I want us to sell a mega crap ton? Oh HELLS YES! I want Eat Sleep Play to make bank so our company has a nice stash in the bank and so we can reward the creators of the game with kick ass bonuses. I want SCE and Sony Santa Monica to do crazy well so they are rewarded for their amazing work and unending support over the years. And fuck it, I want TM to make bank so I can afford some cool ass stuff I've had my eye on for a long ass time! :)

BUT end of the day, the real reward is that we got to make the game. We're super proud of it and I gotta say: I just LOVE this game! So if we hit, sweet! God, I so want this to hit! BUT if we only find a small group of loyal peeps who love it, that's ok too. Not the goal, but at least we got to make the damn thing and entertain those folks who dig the genre!

I think there's just too much worry and talk about games that hit or fail or get released at the right/wrong time. To the point that the only way to 'win' in the eyes of a lot of people is to basically paint by numbers and follow the already mapped out plan for 'these are the elements you put into the pot to get a hit' and then just tweak it a little bit so it's unique enough...and what fun is that? For us game makers or you game players?

Again, these are not excuses. We're gonna work up until the time the game is pulled from our hands to get 10/10's from EVERYONE from the most non-discriminating TM fansite to a magazine like EDGE (which- I have to assume ((since I'm a big fan of that mag and THINK I know what kind of games they dig))- is probably not the first mag I would guess would fall in love with this game). I'm just saying that we know- at it's core- there are some people who will never feel the core idea itself is worthy of standing shoulder to shoulder with today's 9 and 10 rated games.

But if you are a fan of games like TM2 and TMB and Mortal Kombat and Unreal Tournament and Quake Arena and you LOVE competitive gaming (both local split screen and online) then prepare to go to the next level with TMPS3. But if TM never really set your socks on fire to begin with, I doubt we're going to convert you with this title.

David

Dave,

Quality + replayability, replayability, replayability. In-depth gameplay, online, co-op, unlockables (don't be stingy :) we hate it when studio nickle and dime us ), wide-range of difficulty levels with different unlockables.

The longer players play your game, the longer they talk about it in the gaming forum, and the longer buzz they create. After that the word of mouth will spread like a wild fire.

After that the sale number will take care of itself

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Bleh I'm feeling alil less down then I was last night ^_^;

Umm so whats the odds this game has a forced install?

And why are you people all like "oh no don't put it out next year"?! Its been far to long since even Extra Twisted Edition and the PS3s going on its 5th twisted-less year! Get a grip people!

Lard said:
You seriously think any time will be spent on the single player?

I'd play the SP exclusively as I did each of the past games (except TM2 or w/e to see the special extra levels)!

davidjaffe said:
I don't understand. Unlockables or DLC? How can we nickel and dime you with unlocks?

Day 1 On-Disc DLC maybe?

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Chuck Norris said:
You say the title grew but is this a AAA-title with a good budget? Or is it still a pseudo PSN game that's getting a box?

If you are asking if it's worth $59.99 plus tax then I say- if you are a fan of the genre- then FUCK YES! Lots and lots of reasons to buy it and play it for a looooong time (modes and host options and local and online MP and co-op campaign in split screen and online and 9 endings for SP and other stuff we've yet to talk about).

But if the core idea is not your cup of tea, then no. It's even worth $5.99 in that case.

David

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
VegaShinra said:
It may be way too early to know, but will Twisted Metal require a HDD installation of game data to play?

It is too early. Let me check ,see where we are with that. I fucking hate that but it may be unavoidable. But perhaps not. Honestly, have not even thought to discuss it with the team. Will check, get back to you assuming Sony says it's cool to release that info now.

David

I like a lot of unlockables and levels in my MP components. I'll buy DLC if its substancial and a fair price. The Killzone 2 DLC for example was too expensive for me. Only two maps.

If you can find a way to make server side changes to the MP component to mix it up a bit and keep it fresh, the word of mouth will be great.

Segmented making-of videos are nice unlockables for single player stuff.

davidjaffe said:
unlockables (don't be stingy :) we hate it when studio nickle and dime us )/QUOTE]

I don't understand. Unlockables or DLC? How can we nickel and dime you with unlocks?

I think he was saying, 'we want unlockables, and don't nickel and dime us over pseudo-DLC that in previous games would have been normal unlockables. That's how I took it anyways..

Top Bottom