• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the replies, lmao? Jett basically went in on everybody that came at him with opposite information from other sources.

It's really weird. I understand sticking by/believing in your sources and stories, but goddamn. Act like a fucking adult, he's being such a petulant baby about this.

Basically that WB are going through with the script that they already have and are going to find a solid director for it. He said it on his Twitter about 4 days ago.

Ah, that's not so bad.

Effect

Bah why do I bother with OT threads. I should know better.

Anyway I need to find time to see Lego Batman. Between being sick, bad weather, and work the time to see any film is extremely limited. I wanted to see Hidden Figures as well and by the time I find some time it won't be in theaters anymore.

Cipherr

Justin Kroll, Variety, just tweeted this in response to a question about the news of starting from scratch.

This is pretty big news. The stuff about a possible re-write reflected really poorly with the change of Afflecks duties. Seeing that the 'start from scratch' shit was just industry lies puts me back on the train for this film.

Ninjimbo

Here's a /Film article about it with all the info in one place that says the script is fine... Make a new thread in OT about this

http://www.slashfilm.com/the-batman-script/
It's too bad that these writers have to hide behind 'sources'. Like the article says, these productions have like a hundred moving parts so you could have these instances where people are second guessing each other and speaking from both sides. One guy might say a rewrite is needed while another dude might say the script is awesome.

In this instance Kroll simply has more info. We won't know the whole story and probably never will. It's better to just wait for a trailer while we talk about our waifus.

The game of telephone doesn't help either. I recently had an issue because by the time my original thought/concern reached someone, it more or less came across like I was angry.

It's better to just wait for a trailer while we talk about our waifus.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom