• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Plus announced for PSVita

Pachinko

oh boy , another port from a home console to the vita.....

I bought the game on xbox already and played it for a few hours, it's not different enough from the last 3 games for my jaded mind.

If for some reason you have a vita and no PS3 or 360 then I suppose you can celebrate.

drkOne

This is one of the things on a thread of next-gen stuff yesterday.

I think it talked about WiiU and PS3 getting a new DoA5, so I wouldn't be surprised if Plus would end up coming out for those too.

Spiegel

This is one of the things on a thread of next-gen stuff yesterday.

I think it talked about WiiU and PS3 getting a new DoA5, so I wouldn't be surprised if Plus would end up coming out for those too.

Yeah and it said nothing about a Vita version. It was a pretty obvious fake list

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
early 2013 release

That means anywhere from the end of December to June 30th, babe. Point is, they just announced it. So obviously screens aren't going to be available until at least mid-December.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Awesome, the vita is getting a lot of fighters. Now all we need is Tekken to come full circle!

Respawn

Banned

images

so1337

Interesting, wasn't expecting that. I was planning on getting the console-game eventually but I might have to reconsider.

Top Bottom