• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Saw this on reddit. Bungie plz
foWHKOs.jpg

I would do inappropriate things to that hand cannon.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm happy with my visit to Xur.

CMatJCJUwAAvz9z.jpg

Hopefully soon I can replace my gauntlets. They're oooold.

Does armor drop from PoE or only weapons?

Dear randoms,
During strikes, PoE, and weeklies your asses better be using the G-horn. If you fail to comply....I have many skills.

With love,
The dinosaur with slippers

ocean

Banned
Living across the world from my little brother, watching him play on stream with the Devils is so exciting. Drizz, Stabie, Rubenov, Zoba, the Devils and everyone else who carries players through Trials: you guys are awesome.

Watching these games is more tense than playing myself :p They're 5-0 so far!

LTWood12

Living across the world from my little brother, watching him play on stream with the Devils is so exciting. Drizz, Stabie, Rubenov, Zoba, the Devils and everyone else who carries players through Trials: you guys are awesome.

Well said! They really are incredible.

Well I rolled a HB with shortgaze, hidden hand, injection mold, and shoot to loot. The last perk is garbage but I think it'll be fine. Only other perk I might have wanted is unflinching or performance bonus. I have no parts or money now though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

If its ZL Chris that guy has a 99% trials win percentage and 7 K/D ratio. I'm not surprised.

Drizzay is still up, we cool.

I'll probably have to make OT28 before the next time I sleep since I'm gonna crash hard. Even if it's 500 posts early, I don't trust you crazy kids to not spam the end of the thread freaking out about who will make a new one if I'm not here.

I'm still feeling good for now so we've got time.

Hey guys my friend wants to do his first ever Raid. Looking to do regular VOG. We have me and him so 4 open slots.

If anyone is interested let me know. He would love to experience his first Raid

Edit: On PS4
Congrats to DemonSpawn on his first raid completion! Even scored a Plan C and Vex.

ocean

Banned
If its ZL Chris that guy has a 99% trials win percentage and 7 K/D ratio. I'm not surprised.

His PS4 was broke and he didn't play for some weeks. He's like man my game is so off today. Then he goes 11.0. I don't get these guys :p

I only asked Chris (he wasn't even doing raffles or anything) to help the bro out until 5 wins. He and Cat are like nah nah let's go to Mercury. Such a positive attitude all around. With Gjallarhorn and the mega stream this morning, it's been the most beautiful and sine-curve topping Destiny day since like launch for me.

Wait, is his PSN DeleteShift? Playing w Nghtly and Legend now? Or did I miss it? Or another Devil is streaming?

So many questions.

Edit: so many answers in the post right above me.

Top Bottom