• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Whew. We really worked for that card. Thanks again Knights.

I had to really put my sniping to use there. Had to reaction snipe fast.

Sure, just post tomorrow here or send me a message on PSN. I'm going to crash now x.x

We can get a small group going too and try it. I'll see if i can stream the game with an overlay showing the connections to show the anti-flood feature working too.
i bought myself a Netduma too yesterday! Heard nothing but goodness about it so decided to splurge. Should be here today :D

A glimpse into the madness of /r/DestinyTheGame right now:

gallytsa41.png

Requested! You da man drizzay.

Why thank you! There is no admin approval required to join my clan, anyone and everyone is more than welcome. Always good to represent DGAF :)

People can also join multiple clans and stay members but just switch around whatever their active one is, if they want.

Sure, just post tomorrow here or send me a message on PSN. I'm going to crash now x.x

We can get a small group going too and try it. I'll see if i can stream the game with an overlay showing the connections to show the anti-flood feature working too.

Awesome, sounds good. I'll be curious to see what it looks like.

Stable booted me from getting two Shards earlier. I'm still salty but tired to give a shit lol.

...huh? VoG chest or something?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Thanks for the run guys! Got me the Glowhoo shader as one of my rewards. I'm so shiny @_@

...huh? VoG chest or something?

Okay so they did a Block Party on our first run against Templar to get more shards/energies for motes. I fucked up and went to the Gorgon's Labyrinth which de spawned the chest. Lol, so we did another successful block party on Templar and I needed the shards/energies for motes for my Xbone and he booted.

Sad day, salty day. :-(

We'll need a bit more people. Doesn't seem like any is on board.

Only need one more for PoE I guess. I'm always surprised how slow the thread is during weekends compared to weekdays. You'd think more people would be playing and therefore posting when they had more free time on weekends.

Starting around 2am is usually the slowest time since most normal Americans are going to bed and normal Europeans aren't awake yet (or at least not gaming yet).

Okay so they did a Block Party on our first run against Templar to get more shards/energies for motes. I fucked up and went to the Gorgon's Labyrinth which de spawned the chest. Lol, so we did another successful block party on Templar and I needed the shards/energies for motes for my Xbone and he booted.

Sad day, salty day. :-(

BibleThump day, PJSalt day.

Sorry to hear it :-/

XAL

HELP Question:

I'm playing through the house of wolves story on XBO (about to do mission #3). I'm level 26 and I can't see any of the WANTED bounties but my friends see them (27 and 29).

Is something wrong or am I just not high enough level?

Jijidasu

Thanks Exploratory and co. for the runs in trials! Didn't go flawless but had some good laughs!

Edit: until when does the RedBull campaign continue? I've been trying to mooch a code for a month maybe and still haven't had any luck, getting paranoid I'll miss out.

We'll need a bit more people. Doesn't seem like any is on board.

Damn. Right now I'm on spinning, but I swear that by the evening I should be able to do anything.

Persona 4 Golden is actually what I am playing while waiting for somebody wanting to do PoE... Which means that I haven't done anything but Persona :( Maybe I will have to try Rocket League.

Damn. Right now I'm on spinning, but I swear that by the evening I should be able to do anything.

Persona 4 Golden is actually what I am playing while waiting for somebody wanting to do PoE... Which means that I haven't done anything but Persona :( Maybe I will have to try Rocket League.

Persona 4 Golden is sooo good. My first playthrough that was the only game I played. I can't wait for Persona 5. I might even buy Dancing All Night.

Got to 8-0 twice last night once with no mercy, both times it ended 8-1 ffs

Good run David and Hammon, sorry for my part in the final boss choke job :(

Damn, always hate to hear this. Posts like these always raise my blood pressure, like post traumatic stress disorder from Trials sweatiness.

It's all good I don't care lol.

Dude, you messed up your own catchphrase! "Eh, yeah, it's whatever." :p

Top Bottom