• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

ocean

Banned
Final Boss hype. With a noob, level 28, with no mic, who's never played Elimination, who has no Exotic armor or weapons....they haven't even used Mercy.

I'm more hype watching this than I was when I first went myself.

Someone on Reddit shaved their head since his post reached 200 upvotes. Reminds me of people dismantling their exotics a while back after saying they would.
KuGsj.gif

XUR SOLD GALLYHORN!!! I BOUGHT 2, MY BUDDY BOUGHT 3! PRAISE GHORN GODS (IF THIS GETS 200 UPVOTES I WILL SHAVE MY HEAD)
11855831_524148114405337_4605779338238559939_n.jpg

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Final Boss hype. With a noob, level 28, with no mic, who's never played Elimination, who has no Exotic armor or weapons....they haven't even used Mercy.

I'm more hype watching this than I was when I first went myself.

Hey Ocean ^^
Just thought I'd ask if you would still like someone to help you/your brother in the weekly?

NeOak

I'll probably have to make OT28 before the next time I sleep since I'm gonna crash hard. Even if it's 500 posts early, I don't trust you crazy kids to not spam the end of the thread freaking out about who will make a new one if I'm not here.

I'm still feeling good for now so we've got time.

You heard it guys, spam away.

btw, PVP?

ocean

Banned
Little brother went to Mercury. Got himself his first elemental primary (Void Summoner - still, an elemental primary), a 42 Light Chestpiece, the Fusion Rifle, several Etheric Lights... and he's happy :)

Now that he's level 30 I'll be able to take him through Weekly Heroic 32, comfortably play PoE 28 and Strikes and just mess around. Raids even. So stoked :)

Little brother went to Mercury. Got himself his first elemental primary (Void Summoner - still, an elemental primary), a 42 Light Chestpiece, the Fusion Rifle, several Etheric Lights... and he's happy :)

Now that he's level 30 I'll be able to take him through Weekly Heroic 32, comfortably play PoE 28 and Strikes and just mess around. Raids even. So stoked :)

That's nice little guardian you have :)

As someone who hasn't played since October last year any recommendations on what there is to catch up on? I'll likely grab TTK at retail so I won't have access to the expansions until then.

Someone was saying you can get some free exotic upgrade materials? I already have a linked Bungie account so I can't get the coins :(

I ran into 2 random high level patrols which was cool! I also noticed legendary armour now has a II icon on it in stores, which i assume means it was upgraded when the seconded expansion came out. Boosted me to level 31 nice and easy!

Hard to believe I've been gone from Destiny for so long. Running around on patrol it only it feels like only yesterday!

Flawless raider hyyyype.

edit: need 25 pvp heavy weapon kills for guardian lord. :p

Thanks to Drizzay for that flawless raider.

Let me know when you want to test PvP with the Netduma :D

You are all too awesome for the help, and Drizzay is awesome for being a patient guide to a misfit band of raiders

Thanks for the flawless raid and clan trophy Drizzay! ^^

Not sure how many of you crazy folks are still awake, but congrats to our newest flawless raiders and GLords! (or soon to be GLords) Don't forget to PM Lnkn, link in the OP, to be added to the list.

CMbZuCPUAAArUmc.jpg:large

@neo: I had to chill for a bit after the raid so couldn't do any PvP but definitely up for trying your NetDuma sometime soon.

stb

Big thanks to Dave_6, captscience, and Haybro from the raid crew for their help today.

I finally got off my ass and got the clan strike and raid trophies with their assistance.

This evening I finished off the chests and am sitting at 49 ghosts, so one more ghost and 20 salvage captures and GLord is mine.

I've been saving one ghost in the tower for just such an occasion, so now I just have to wait around for a salvage week. Sigh.

Vacations, day #01, and I am already missing the office. No point in taking days off to threat them as a two week long weekend :(

Oh well, I guess at least I will be able to do Crota's End or VoG for the first time. If I don't do them now, it will be impossible by September.

Many thanks to Narmer and our merry band for the HM CE, got 2 fangs, thunderlord and hawkmoon!
edit: Postmaster had a word of crota waiting for me too!

Hawkmoon! Grats two white whales in a day. You've got a month left to kill people with a lucky lucky bullet

Got to 8-0 twice last night once with no mercy, both times it ended 8-1 ffs

Was just thinking on all the other Xur hype weekends and the biggest one for me was the second time he sold Ice Breaker back in January, that weekend he sold 1,143,320 breakers for 19,436,440 coins. This weekend should crush that

maomaoIYP

Hawkmoon! Grats two white whales in a day. You've got a month left to kill people with a lucky lucky bullet

Got to 8-0 twice last night once with no mercy, both times it ended 8-1 ffs

Was just thinking on all the other Xur hype weekends and the biggest one for me was the second time he sold Ice Breaker back in January, that weekend he sold 1,143,320 breakers for 19,436,440 coins. This weekend should crush that

FFS that sucks man. I'm leveling my hawkmoon now, I should be ready to whip it around in trials by this evening.

NeOak

@neo: I had to chill for a bit after the raid so couldn't do any PvP but definitely up for trying your NetDuma sometime soon.

Sure, just post tomorrow here or send me a message on PSN. I'm going to crash now x.x

We can get a small group going too and try it. I'll see if i can stream the game with an overlay showing the connections to show the anti-flood feature working too.

Top Bottom