• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

E92 M3

Yeah, GG for sure gentlemen. We were cruising big time until that little stumble before the final boss, but then the true final boss turned out to be super scrubs.

Got 315 Ruin Wings from the Silver package. Remember when people were all jazzed about Ruin Wings? Oh yeah, that was when GHorn existed and people really wanted lots of heavy ammo...

I love Ruin Wings, but dat Saint-14 for PVP and PVE :p

Saint-14 is the definition of style and function.

Agent

I was a hunt this morning to find the last calcified fragment I needed to hit 50 since I was 49/50 after Oryx CM. In my hunt I was never so happy to see a glowing blue rock. The one I was missing? Literally probably one of the most visible ones in the Dreadnaught. The one on the pillar to the right of the Court of Oryx. How I never got that one after doing CoO a million times? No idea.

Bungie still needs to implement a way to have them separated by character.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That was some good runs minus the last few teams. All went to hell after that one match.

Be up for some more trials later on if anyone wants.

Bodies don't stay on the ground.

tguyuyu.gif

Apparently Trials has a new form of SBMM: Scarab Based Match Making.

We kept getting matched against other scarab teams, like 3 times the enemies all had it and another few times there were one or two scarabs. Drop rate has gone up and/or nobody plays this game anymore except wacko obsessives like us.

This is my new favorite term. Good games! I got another Adept Scout Rifle :(

Anybody down to do a full raid? Two spots open.

You doing Oryx CM as well? I just need Totems-Daughters so I probably won't bother w a full one tbh, but I can load up Totems CP if you want it.

He's doing KF HM, which is usually what people mean around here when they post about doing a raid. It's the only current end game raid content and most regulars here are firmly in the end game.

NeOak

I've left my 3k limit for IB on when I joined a party of mixed UK/US people. PSN proxied their voice and I could hear everyone, but they couldn't hear me. Elitist prick did call me a douche because he thought the silence was bidirectional, it wasn't.
I whitelist the people in the party before enabling the geofilter so this doesn't happen.

stay gold

The rigmarole these guys have to go through to get matched up together for the tournament is embarrassing for Bungie. The lack of custom games is mystifying.

Namikaze1

^^^ Must be 320, have the exotic Sparrowhorn, able to speak 4 different languages, and know how to cook a lasagna (what? I fucking love lasagna!)

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I can try Trials with you guys if you don't mind having a mildly competent scrub joining. If you want a flawless, feel free to ignore me lol.
androo2300

Holy shit, I didn't know so many people wanted to raid. We filled up, got to oryx and one of my boys kept dying so we all called it quits after about 30 minutes. Sorry y'all.

I know you guys like to play together so it's cool. Don't wanna break up the fellowship.

Haha. You have to sell yourself better! We're going to do a flawless run right now. If I do some casual or bounties trials later I'll hit you up.

Add me on PSN DirtyAquaticApe

Edit: I'm just not confident enough in my own skills to carry :(

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Haha. You have to sell yourself better! We're going to do a flawless run right now. If I do some casual or bounties trials later I'll hit you up.

Add me on PSN DirtyAquaticApe

Haha I'm not bad. I just appreciate how important team synergy is in Trials and if guys want a quick flawless I might not fit in well. But yeah, added.

Triple's stream is just showcasing why Destiny desperately needs private matches. It so tedious trying to match up against your opponent for 30 minutes.

Top Bottom