• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

That was some good runs minus the last few teams. All went to hell after that one match.

Be up for some more trials later on if anyone wants.

Bodies don't stay on the ground.

tguyuyu.gif

What the what

Holy shit, I didn't know so many people wanted to raid. We filled up, got to oryx and one of my boys kept dying so we all called it quits after about 30 minutes. Sorry y'all.

Sounds like he was... distracted. Bow-chicka-wow-wow.

This joke will never die. Like Nami's twincest.

Anyone up for a flawless attempt with me and Nami in about 5 mins? Senpai Todd? Drizz you want to run again? Who else?

I'll be busy doing stuff around the homestead for awhile today but hopefully can get down w some more Trials later if people are still around.

nowai

Seriously, all of the Thorn is simply a joke. The "sweaties" ban exotic armor that give variety to the game like Twilight Garrison, Graviton Forfeit etc. They ban max armor titans (to make sure everyone can die to a Thorn three shot) and class specific exotics, mainly just for Tlaloc.

They ban all of this to have "pure gunplay" and then allow Thorn. People don't even go for headshots, they spam the three shot body shots.

The whole thing is a joke.

Close match, I want 2 more wins and then I can pick up with you guys again later but I need to feed my puppy soon. Let's push out a mercy win on this next team

This thornament is so unprofessional. Organizer tells Triple to tell his opponents, "get a sub or be disqualified." In what world is that not the organizers job?

Omg get some sleep DJ

I'll sleep when I finish every thing in the game. 200 hours in and I'm still on act 1.

No weekly lockouts to control the grind. This is how it ends.

There is no grind though :p

Australians don't sleep - they have to stay awake to make sure that something doesn't kill them.

Yeah, my neighbor is Kiwi and blasts music all day long from his garage, so I blame you for my lack of sleep.

Daemul

Supposedly the guys Triple's team are waiting to play donated $500 to the tournament pool so they can't kick them out? What is this madness?
KuGsj.gif

voxm

Neo Member
Quick question: If I already beat the hard raid on my warlock without doing the challenge, can I still do the challenge mode on that same warlock and get the rewards (challenge mode rewards)?

Top Bottom