• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Watched that last game, the difference in pvp when there is no lag is....a different game?!?

Though can't stand these loadouts..Thorn, sunsingers, blink shotgunners....meh

So if there are 3,450 viewers in Team PS4 stream, and 2,300 viewers for Team XBox... Is that indicative of the player base sizes?

What, no Super-AA-headshot-magnetism-bullshit Sniper Rifle usage? :p

Very very few top sweaty players snipe. The gameplay style is just too fast and aggressive with teammates collapsing from multiple angles at once.

Honestly that's why I'm rooting for Primal, just because they're bucking the trend with two TLW-Snipers on their team instead of all Thron-Shotties.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Very very few top sweaty players snipe. The gameplay style is just too fast and aggressive with teammates collapsing from multiple angles at once.

Honestly that's why I'm rooting for Primal, just because they're bucking the trend with two TLW-Snipers on their team instead of all Thron-Shotties.
That's very surprising. To be fair though, I give 0 fucks and pay 0 attention to so-called "professional" Destiny players.
Except 'Stabie :)

Kinda weird seeing Thorn everywhere.

igCWbTl.gif

what year is it!?

nowai

Man, War completely gave up that last match.

He stopped all call outs, stopped helping his team and was trying to snipe against one of the best shotty users in the game on freaking Thieves Den of all maps.

He stopped all call outs, stopped helping his team and was trying to snipe against one of the best shotty users in the game on freaking Thieves Den of all maps.
I understand breaking down though. The pressure is insane right now.

NeOak

So if there are 3,450 viewers in Team PS4 stream, and 2,300 viewers for Team XBox... Is that indicative of the player base sizes?

Drizzay, when do you want to carry me test Trials with the Netduma?

Team XBox had bad energy pretty much the entire time I watched them, whereas BSK was constantly psyched up and hyping each other with positive energy. War went on Tilt from the very beginning and never pulled out of his tail spin despite Poshy's best efforts.

BSK played awesome in that series.

Yeah they are still the favorites imo but I'm hoping Primal will actually give them a good series. That Primal-iAM series was excellent, then BSK just gave XBox the sauce so hard it was boring.

Definitely the two best teams made it to the finals.

Team XBox had bad energy pretty much the entire time I watched them, whereas BSK was constantly psyched up and hyping each other with positive energy. War went on Tilt from the very beginning and never pulled out of his tail spin despite Poshy's best efforts.

Yeah they are still the favorites imo but I'm hoping Primal will actually give them a good series. That Primal-iAM series was excellent, then BSK just gave XBox the sauce so hard it was boring.

Definitely the two best teams made it to the finals.
BSK are bringing the heat right now. I dislike shotguns but I like the passion of BSK.

nowai

Oh I 100% agree. I also think it's good for War to get beat down that hard. Hopefully he will learn from it and it will knock him down a peg.

Every time I have seen him, War is always super negative and always blames everything but himself for losing...save for when he wins, which causes him to run his mouth and gloat. Wish is no different. Honestly I'm sure it's just immaturity. Most of these guys are in thier early 20s. We were all idiots then. :)

I did really appreciate Poshy trying to keep an upbeat attitude though.

BSK just mercy'ed Primal in the first game. Snipers can't reliably compete with 3 coordinated shotgunners like this. Grenade spam, Thorn spam, close the distance, GG.

Drizzay, when do you want to carry me test Trials with the Netduma?

I'm finishing up the stuff I was working on so I could run a card now. Not sure if there's anyone else around who would want to help make an actual flawless attempt. If we don't care about that, I might run on Grave Robber's account so I can get some more loot for him considering I've finished all my characters for the week.

NeOak

I'm finishing up the stuff I was working on so I could run a card now. Not sure if there's anyone else around who would want to help make an actual flawless attempt. If we don't care about that, I might run on Grave Robber's account so I can get some more loot for him considering I've finished all my characters for the week.

I think we can do that meanwhile, to tune it up at first.

I think we can do that meanwhile, to tune it up at first.

I can play trials drizz.

And wow at that 5 points win. Holy shit.

Sure, sounds good. I'll be using Grave's characters so we should keep expectations in check lol.

Send a FR to GraveRobberX if he's not already on your list then we can fire it up soon. Kinda wanna see how these finals play out but it seems like a foregone conclusion anyway.

LTWood12

Anyone have a link to the best stream for this? I'm bored sitting at my parents house with no wifi, so I can't even vita remote play :(

Thorn shotgunners won. Disgusting.

That nightstalker though...
Under any other circumstances I am disgusted, but I like the teamwork with Lumi's squad. But yeah, hopefully Bungie sees this and leave Thorn in year 1 where it belongs. Imagine squads like Lumi in Trials or Iron Banner? Fuck that.

Magik

Under any other circumstances I am disgusted, but I like the teamwork with Lumi's squad. But yeah, hopefully Bungie sees this and leave Thorn in year 1 where it belongs. Imagine squads like Lumi in Trials or Iron Banner? Fuck that.

If Bungie has any intelligence they will leave Thorn behind permanently or at the very least eliminate the DoT.

Top Bottom