• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

blamite

MgdTQdb.png

Why is it never boost to our gear?

Yeah these would actually be worthwhile if they affected gear, if it's just weapons they're basically totally worthless.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So if trials takes us to Mercury, Crimson Doubles takes us to Venus? Oh wait. Never mind. We've been there.

IB train anyone?

Namikaze1

I can play with a dirty aquatic ape tonight if he's up for it. Dont really care about The Division, the gameplay seems mediocre, especially compared to Destiny.
Can't really compare one's gameplay to the other when one is a FPS and the other a TPS.

Though, the way your Agent controls is terrible and sluggish.

Jafku

Hmm. Looks like I may be skipping doubles since, A) I probably can't find a partner, and B) The only items I saw mentioned going up to 320 were ghosts. I need class items bungie

Can't really compare one's gameplay to the other when one is a FPS and the other a TPS.

Though, the way your Agent controls is terrible and sluggish.

Yeah im not really comparing Destiny to the Division directly since they are so different. But from a 3rd person perspective and standards, The Division gameplay never seemed very satisfying.

It never fails to amaze me how he keeps pulling it off, delivering no news on a weekly basis when the games falling apart

All this circle jerking about fixing Crucible is kinda annoying as well, considering they broke it then lied to us about it

I specifically posted that itsfuckingnothing.gif because I expected that this weeks' BWU would contain this:

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/691710396298756096

Guess it'll be a separate article...some day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But, fuck it...

Let's FeB! :D

WHO WANTS TO PLAY IRON BANNER LIKE RIGHT NOW!?
IT'S 11.10pm HERE AND I CAN PLAY FOR THE NEXT 3 HOURS WITH YOU EST/PST FUCKERS! O_O

I specifically posted that itsfuckingnothing.gif because I expected that this weeks' BWU would contain this:

But, fuck it...

Let's FeB! :D

WHO WANTS TO PLAY IRON BANNER LIKE RIGHT NOW!?
IT'S 11.10pm HERE AND I CAN PLAY FOR THE NEXT 3 HOURS WITH YOU EST/PST FUCKERS! O_O

He posted in a follow up tweet that the article went live on the Bungie blog on 1/26.

And why are you yelling dude? LOL

I mean, it was pretty clear this was the Matchmaking post he made that same day, talking about how they recognize that making changes and not telling the playerbase is not the way to do things. And that they'll keep us informed of those kind of changes in the future.

Namikaze1

My brother beat it on easy and then just joined me when I was catching up so we just ran it on hard. Was really tough but a bunch of fun.
Tried doing some solo stuff earlier. Like Destiny, the PvE stuff is boring without a group. Unlike destiny, the enemies are fucking bullet sponges. Came across a group of level 8s while solo. Killed everyone but the boss who quickly owned me. Same boss later got owned when I had a full group.

SpecX

Seriously guys? We haven't reached OT 39 yet? Hoping to reach IB rank 3 1/2 4 tonight so i can cash in my weekly bounties.

Krafty just got shit on by our old friend sKamp, although to be fair it didn't really seem like he was doing a carry or at least not a double. Having played them both I'd say they're pretty comparable skill level, two of the top 10 in the game imo (at least on PS4, don't know much about da Bone).

I was playing, not watching so i missed this 😕. What was the score? And did he know this guy already?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Uh. The most bizzare thing happened. I was holding the spark, running to the rift and then during the middle of the run I lost the spark. Whole group was like wtf.

Top Bottom