• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Namikaze1

Wow I see how it is Nami fine Ill go find a better date for doubles.

HEY GHALEON WANT TO BE MY DATE FOR CRIMSON DOUBLES!?
Breezy pls

You haven't taken me out to dinner yet. We ain't doing doubles till then. :p

Eh, don't care about doubles really. Just gonna do one match to get the grimoire and nothing more.

Shiv47

Bungie should have created a lonely hearts club in the tower for those guardians who don't otherwise have others to hook up with in this doubles thing. Have guardians sitting awkwardly on chairs waiting for someone to approach, etc.

Crimson doubles sounds pretty lame. They should have actually made a new game type instead of just slapping a mechanic on elimination. I liked the idea of a 2v2v2 game mode that someone suggested. The rewards are not very enticing either. Real glad we got this instead of a new strike or crucible map :(. Definitely not buying any new dances regardless of how cool they are as per Hawkian's sage advice.

LTWood12

Krafty just got shit on by our old friend sKamp, although to be fair it didn't really seem like he was doing a carry or at least not a double. Having played them both I'd say they're pretty comparable skill level, two of the top 10 in the game imo (at least on PS4, don't know much about da Bone).

I've been carried by two top tier players like you, wicked, rubenov, stabie, and even nghtly. I've lost matches with all of the above, but can't remember any being as much of an ass whooping as that one. I'm pretty sure I never even saw him. I just died.

Deku please

Remember when we were all just complaining about how stupid it is that some perks requires you to die?

And then it turns out the only new thing for Crimson Doubles... requires you to die. These are glorious days my friends.

I was playing, not watching so i missed this 😕. What was the score? And did he know this guy already?

I believe it was 5-1. He'd heard of him before but of course the chat was also full of "he's #3 in the world Kartfiii!!!"

Either sKamp was carrying decent players or not carrying at all because his teammates did a lot better than Krafty's. Not a fair fight.

Remember when we were all just complaining about how stupid it is that some perks requires you to die?

And then it turns out the only new thing for Crimson Doubles... requires you to die. These are glorious days my friends.

I believe it was 5-1. He'd heard of him before but of course the chat was also full of "he's #3 in the world Kartfiii!!!"

Either sKamp was carrying decent players or not carrying at all because his teammates did a lot better than Krafty's. Not a fair fight.

http://www.twitch.tv/realkraftyy/v/38459941?t=02h04m55s if anyone's interested

Deku Tree

If Krafty does Crimson Days Carries then he is just gonna tell his carries to die so that he can go into beast mode.

E92 M3

Good thing Crimson doubles has no interesting rewards and that BWU was so underwhelming. They could have easily given us a sneak peak at something interesting.

NAPK1NS

hey misery!
I've already got you on my FL from when we were playing with Dan Brown. welcome, dude!

I think we were also playing with privatehudson(?), who no longer shows his mug around here.... :/

edit: ToP
confession - I tried Division this afternoon for a little bit...
and I kinda liked the shooting.... it's obv got nothing on Destiny, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected
don't shoot me DGaf!!!
Aw hey! Yeah that was some good times and a pretty enlightening discussion on the game. Hit me up if you see me on.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Opening up the list for a newbie Crota's End raid tomorrow, 1/30 at 3:00PM Eastern Time.

It's quite a quick (and fun, in my opinion) activity and the raid is open to anymore, but certainly to people who have never experienced it before. Also, if anyone is interested in giving the sword a shot (a unique role for the final boss fight) this is a great opportunity.

4 spots left for now, sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DcCXWHn5EYFKlJmPjawNCHovK8v9IrBORo3WrcPfTE8/viewform?usp=send_form
For new page

And with yet another new thread approaching, i'll try to remember and find it later tonight to repost, but if someone wants to be a gentleman or goodlady and quote it for me on the first few pages of that thread when it arrives that would be truly swell

Raven117

I fully believe at this point that Bungie from the business side is in "a time of transition."

States another way, I think the ceo's "resignation" the lack of a clear plan for 2016 and the "change of plans" in regards to the content planned for destiny, all implicates that turmoil is afoot at Bungie.

Will they get a good game out eventually? Most likely yea. But I sincerely doubt that they are deliberately being silent or seem tone deaf on purpose.

They are going through some shit right now.

phen0m24

Making my kids dinner and then will hit Manhattan hard.

Who's on? Or am I flying Han Solo

Do I want to buy Thunderlord or that Skyburner helmet?

For new page

And with yet another new thread approaching, i'll try to remember and find it later tonight to repost, but if someone wants to be a gentleman or goodlady and quote it for me on the first few pages of that thread when it arrives that would be truly swell

Hey could I possibly come? I did the newbie raid once before. I might also be able to find another person (will check if they are available).

phen0m24

I didn't have a chance to try it today. Initial impressions?
Well look what we have here....

Hawkian and I may play in a while. Hmmm

Puma not responding.

In batman-show voice:

Does Frenden have the beta?
Does Frenden like shooting things?
Does Frenden want to show Xplicit what's up?

:p

blamite

mKsnSat.png

-_-

Top Bottom